PDA

View Full Version : Hat's off to Wingstuff

Dirtstiff's F6B
06-04-2014, 12:37 AM
I have to take my hat off and say thanks to Wingstuff.

A couple weeks ago I ordered more parts from Wingstuff, but found it odd to not receive notification of shipment or any return communication about my order.

I admit that I'm a bit impatient but as I was going to turn to another vendor, I received a call from Seymore with Wingstuff apologizing that he had dropped the ball in processing my order. He explained what had happened or not happened, took full responsibility for the oversight, apologized numerous times and saw to my order beind expedited and paid for overnight shipping...

Wow, Wingstuff, great service and I particularly appreciated your guy standing up and taking responsibility for an oversight, really. Refreshing to hear it wasn't somebody else's fault...

A loyal and appreciative customer.

Thanks again
Jim

choptop
06-04-2014, 03:10 AM

A couple weeks ago I ordered more parts from Wingstuff, but found it odd to not receive notification of shipment or any return communication about my order.

I admit that I'm a bit impatient but as I was going to turn to another vendor, I received a call from Seymore with Wingstuff apologizing that he had dropped the ball in processing my order. He explained what had happened or not happened, took full responsibility for the oversight, apologized numerous times and saw to my order beind expedited and paid for overnight shipping...

Wow, Wingstuff, great service and I particularly appreciated your guy standing up and taking responsibility for an oversight, really. Refreshing to hear it wasn't somebody else's fault...

Thanks again
Jim

After my experience w/them the other day concerning their followup in response to my inquiry about my hitch order, I am also impressed.

kjelders
06-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Most of my farkles I have ordered through them. I have had nothing but great services from Wing Stuff

bobbyf6b
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Why no PayPal?:icon_frown:

WingStuff
06-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Why no PayPal?:icon_frown:

Hey Bobby, unfortunately the way our current website is set up we are unable to accept PayPal. It's a complicated and complex process that takes some time for a site like ours but rest assured we're working on it and our site will have the ability to accept PayPal soon. In the meantime, if you prefer PayPal, feel free to call us 800.260.4050, ask for Rodney, and place your order with him and he'll take great care of you! Hope this helps. Ride safe!

Dirtstiff's F6B
06-07-2014, 02:59 PM

Thanks again
Jim

Got em and they look great! Thanks RODNEY

Steve 0080
06-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Wing Stuff is great…If I was smart I would have bought stock before buying the F6….

WingStuff
06-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Got em and they look great! Thanks RODNEY

We passed along your thanks to Rodney, btw. Made his day!

WingStuff
06-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Wing Stuff is great…If I was smart I would have bought stock before buying the F6….

:yes: If only ;)

GNW
07-22-2014, 01:29 PM
I ordered a hitch and all electrical plug and play for the bike and trailer conversion. It came fast !!
4 days I'm think'in. Great service ! I have installed all and it's good to go !!
Thanks to Wing Stuff !!

SmallPasture
07-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Just recieved my HyperKewl vest from WingStuff. Showed up before I expected!!! that saved the weekend! We are going to whoop this South Central Texas heat (105 realfeel today) and hopefully ride thru August/September when we usually never leave the A/C cooled beer joint!:beer3:

I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the VIP treatment that I signed up for!!! Big thanks WingStuff!!!'all/right'

cosborn
11-05-2014, 12:25 AM
I ordered a screen from Wingstuff, when it finally left the shop note 11 days, only took 3 days to Au. Great Wingstuff,
thanks Chris