PDA

View Full Version : Mustang seat purchase

opas ride
06-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Due to some recent issues with my left knee I am now looking to purchase the Mustang seat as I understand it is lower than stock and most other aftermarket seats?? I see where some have said the seat also sets you back a little farther?..How much farther?? Also, is there any issues with removal of the side covers with the Mustang seat?..Those of you that have ridden with this seat, I would appreciate your candid opinions of this seat regarding comfort, etc..I do not take trips longer than 150 miles or so these days so I think this seat will help solve my knee issue and help with my short inseam at stops....Thanks and ride safe...

Steve 0080
06-07-2014, 08:07 PM
I really like my seat...the side panels do come off w/o taking off the seat but there are tight!!! The seat WILL lower you an inch or so, as far as backwards....maybe a little... The seat is well worth the money!!!! If you get it and dont like it...there are many here who would buy it!!!

Mustangjake
06-07-2014, 08:31 PM
I like mine I have artificial knee and 28 inseam I can put my feet flat on the road. Little more bend of the knee in riding position put I use hwy pegs. Plus the handle bars are higher because of the lower seat position