PDA

View Full Version : Found a new Prospect today

brewcityf6b
06-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Stopped at a local dealer bike show today in Milwaukee (Harley Country). Parking my bike and a guy approached me to ask how I like the F6. Said he is considering selling his HD in favor of a 6. Said he has been cruising the board and read about all the Harley converts. Hopefully we will have one more to the fold. Nice guy too. .batman-smilie.

coffee_weasle
06-07-2014, 07:32 PM
did an oil change today at 7000 miles to get ready for a road trip next week, 40 bucks and some change......
last year did a full oil change on the harley, 120 bucks..... just sayin

Steve 0080
06-08-2014, 07:28 AM
Yep…5-6 years ago went to drop bike off for oil change and walk to breakfast at the Crack House….Service Manager says that will be $100….” say what? “…no thanks, went inside and bought a fancy oil wrench, and oil filter , Wal Mart to buy a drain pan and oil..never went back!!! Same reason I stopped using Amsoil…priced themselves out of “my” market!!!

opas ride
06-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Not interested in another oil thread, but got to agree...Amsoil is highly overated and way to costly for what it is..Paying for the name I suppose..Same with Royal Purple products...Not any better than other stuff available at less costs...My dealer is about the same $100 or so for an oil change....As long as I can get these old bones on the floor and under the bike, I will do my own...Regards