PDA

View Full Version : Was told I should charge for pictures..................

F6B-RICH
06-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Went on a ride today to New Hope,PA.I parked the 6 on the main street with all the other bikes.When I returned to the 6 a few hours later the groups of people sitting at the bars/restaurants along the sidewalk told me I should charge for pictures because I would be a millionaire.They said everyone walking by loved the 6 and was taking pictures like crazy.Feels good hearing this since I was parked near some pretty sweet ass custom bikes .batman-smilie.

BuzzzPhotos
06-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Yes, it is nice to get the attention:icon_cool:. I replaced the badges with the Hambly custom badges so they're constantly asking "What is it?" Will be great to get on the road for a few weeks.'riding'

bobbyf6b
06-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Another good reason to get a Cycle Shade. Keeps people from trying to sit on your bike to get pics.

bob109
06-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Went on a ride today to New Hope,PA.

Have a cousin who lives in Hew Hope! Whenever I visit we usually stop for a "cold one" at Apple Jack's Bar. The locals frequent the place and are a friendly bunch:icon_lol:

F6B-RICH
06-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Another good reason to get a Cycle Shade. Keeps people from trying to sit on your bike to get pics.

I always cable lock my helmet on the seat.It keeps people from trying to sit on the bike when I am not around .batman-smilie.

F6B-RICH
06-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Have a cousin who lives in Hew Hope! Whenever I visit we usually stop for a "cold one" at Apple Jack's Bar. The locals frequent the place and are a friendly bunch:icon_lol:

Cool :yes: Great little town with lots of bikes on the weekend .batman-smilie.