PDA

View Full Version : F6B Sport Bike

Madmax
06-09-2014, 05:49 AM
Hey guys just had the F6B out riding the back roads over the weekend , normally I ride sport bikes or supermoto bikes but want to get some seat time on the big honking sport bike ... LOL
For a big girl she handles pretty good , I was dragging pegs and have to get use to the bikes lean angles ... Got a little carried away , the bike got some respect holding its own on the back roads even managed to out preform a few of the sport bikes ... Think it was the rider ... LOL
I'm a goldwing guy now , just have to add a few mods like exhaust and do something about the red ...

luckyluciano
06-09-2014, 07:41 AM
just have to add a few mods like exhaust and do something about the red ...

Hey! Whats wrong with the RED (and black)? Its the sporty colour combo!

SmallPasture
06-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey guys just had the F6B out riding the back roads over the weekend , normally I ride sport bikes or supermoto bikes but want to get some seat time on the big honking sport bike ... LOL
For a big girl she handles pretty good , I was dragging pegs and have to get use to the bikes lean angles ... Got a little carried away , the bike got some respect holding its own on the back roads even managed to out preform a few of the sport bikes ... Think it was the rider ... LOL
I'm a goldwing guy now , just have to add a few mods like exhaust and do something about the red ...

Hey Mad,
I Just traded in a Concours 14 for my Bumble Bee Yellow 6, so I understand where your coming from. It never ceases to amaze me how agile 800+lbs can be!

Once ya go Wing theres not turning back!:icon_lol:

Madmax
06-09-2014, 06:49 PM
I was actually thinking change the ride compartment area to black and may not bother me as much , the bike performance and got a great deal on a 2013 , Honda's are suppose to be red so I'm ok with that . I had a yellow fatboy years ago my girl called it the taxi … LOL
Never thought I would ever have a goldwing , I don't think I would ever do the full wing , I have seen a black full wing with a tail conversion and that was a sharp looking machine , I may just do exhaust I don't want to get to carried away as I usually do with my bikes .
I wish honda would have done a power windshield like on the connie 14 that would have been awesome , I like the low wind screen on the local roads but at highway speed the wind beats me up being a taller rider , I may pick up a full wing wind screen and try it out .

austin_tech
06-10-2014, 10:03 AM
I like the low wind screen on the local roads but at highway speed the wind beats me up being a taller rider , I may pick up a full wing wind screen and try it out .

Get the adjustable Baggershield. I am constantly going from "high" to "low" about every day.

On another thread, Phantom had an idea about making a clip-on windscreen that integrates with the stock shorty. I think that's the best idea out there, I would love it. I'm on the lookout for some mounting hardware to get it done McGyver-style, if anyone finds something that would work, hook us up!

Ixol Phaane
06-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Hey! Whats wrong with the RED (and black)? Its the sporty colour combo!

Yeah, it is the sporty color... it's just not as FAST!
:poke::icon_biggrin:

Ixol Phaane
06-10-2014, 10:15 AM
She really is fun in the saddle, ain't she? :icon_biggrin:

jusrev66
06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Txy2wKvzEWc

MSGT-R
06-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Yeah; "old man's bike" my arse!
I've scared more than my fair share of traffic leaned waaaay over in the sweepers. :icon_mrgreen:

Bruce B
06-10-2014, 12:17 PM
I was actually thinking change the ride compartment area to black and may not bother me as much , the bike performance and got a great deal on a 2013 , Honda's are suppose to be red so I'm ok with that . I had a yellow fatboy years ago my girl called it the taxi … LOL
Never thought I would ever have a goldwing , I don't think I would ever do the full wing , I have seen a black full wing with a tail conversion and that was a sharp looking machine , I may just do exhaust I don't want to get to carried away as I usually do with my bikes .
I wish honda would have done a power windshield like on the connie 14 that would have been awesome , I like the low wind screen on the local roads but at highway speed the wind beats me up being a taller rider , I may pick up a full wing wind screen and try it out .

Consider the Madstad windshield. Lots of us on the forum have them and are more than satisfied. Some don't care for the look. Others of us think that the technical and aggressive look is great. They are a Forum sponsor and have a link on the home page.

F6BLK
06-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Jusrev66 BIGthumbs up! I could watch it all day I like the speed in the bottom left corner!I really like the way this thing handles!

jusrev66
06-10-2014, 12:53 PM
The camera is the garmin virb elite, it has gps and wifi. It also works with the new zumo 590lm. The bike handles like a dream.

Sorcerer
06-10-2014, 03:34 PM
You know your having fun when you get to the hard parts.

Big Jay
06-10-2014, 09:47 PM
I had a guy at a stop light today ask if the f6b was the sport model of the Goldwing, I said yep it sure is. :icon_biggrin:

Phantom
06-10-2014, 10:06 PM
:Saweeet smilie:

CaptRob
06-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Consider the Madstad windshield. Lots of us on the forum have them and are more than satisfied. Some don't care for the look. Others of us think that the technical and aggressive look is great. They are a Forum sponsor and have a link on the home page.

+1 madstad