PDA

View Full Version : Windshield question

six2go
06-09-2014, 03:40 PM
I've only had my F6B for a little over a month so I'm still sorting out "wind management" options. I have installed the Cee Baileys 11" and it's about perfect for me right now. However, I am seeing a Russell seat in my future and I think that will raise me about an inch or so. If that happens I will need a taller windshield. I am thinking of a Clearview. I don't see many comments here about the Clearview and was wondering if they are getting a bad rap or something. I had one on my Valkyrie and it was a very good product.
Any comments about the Clearview (with the top recurve) would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Scotrod
06-09-2014, 04:02 PM
I believe Steve 0800 has one,,, (?)

F6BLK
06-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Just installed the the Clearview in medium with lt smoke tint! Very happy!Looks good too!I got lucky only had to buy one shield!!no more wind blowing right in your face and can actually HEAR the radio!!! First thing i ordered!!
http://www.clearviewshields.com/blog/new-f6b-sport-sport-touring-windshields/

Elroy
06-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Browsing their webpage I really like these shields. The idea of a 'taller' shield angled more towards the rider resulting in more wind protection but a shorter appearance than a different windshield of the same height is really neat. Would help maintain the low-slung look of the f6. Might consider replacing my cee baileys with one of these.....will wait to see what others post....thanks for bringing these to my attention. The OP was correct, haven't seen these discussed much or at all on here.

opas ride
06-09-2014, 05:46 PM
You will find what you like as there are many shields available for the F6B...I currently have the 11"-19" adjustable Baggershield and it is great for my needs and I have no plans to switch to any others at this point...Good Luck on your choice.....