PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA members going to the F6B Rally

Phantom
06-09-2014, 03:43 PM
:icon_cool::yes: Floridians attending F6B Rally

Plans are being made for the Florida contingency to meet at a convenient location and then ride up as a group.
August 28th, 7:00am, Lake City off I-75 exit 427 at the Cracker Barrel looks like a good location. (I-10 & I-75)

There are also Hotels at this exit if you want to arrive a day early and rest.
Departure will be 8:00am sharp for FRANKLIN, NC
Send me a PM if you will be joining us at the Cracker Barrel, Thanks in advance

I would also suggest that other members try to meet-up with fellow riders from other states and ride in as a group.

Makes it enjoyable :cheers:

Fla_rider
06-10-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm in, requested days off today.

Fla_rider
06-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Hotel reserved. Hope they have a jacuzzi!

Phantom
06-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Hotel reserved. Hope they have a jacuzzi!

Ahhhhhh for $50 a night :icon_lol: I'll bring a kiddie pool and we'll watch you soak out back :icon_razz::yes:

No Jacuzzi if my memory serves me right.

Scotrod
06-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Maybe Fla_rider could run through the MC Bath station??? :shrug:

dickiedeals
06-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Well guys I was looking forward to riding as a group up to Franklin but there is no way I can make the meeting place I-10 and I-95 at that time of morning. The wife has to work 12 hrs. Wed. and there is no way I can get her moving soon enough on Thursday morning to ride 3 hours to the meeting place by that time.
So it looks like we will be following along behind you at a later time on Thursday...............Dickie

Phantom
06-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Well guys I was looking forward to riding as a group up to Franklin but there is no way I can make the meeting place I-10 and I-95 at that time of morning. The wife has to work 12 hrs. Wed. and there is no way I can get her moving soon enough on Thursday morning to ride 3 hours to the meeting place by that time.
So it looks like we will be following along behind you at a later time on Thursday...............Dickie

Dickie, I am coming from the West on I-10, hitting the road at 2:00am CST so that I make the location by 7:00am EST. F350Truck with a trailer. If she needs to sleep, she can ride in the truck and sleep part of the way there while we follow the group of F6B riders. Would be nice if you were able to join the group.

bubbaj1
06-16-2014, 07:39 PM
If anyone is interested I can meet up with you all and ride in with you. I will have to travel south anyways to get to hwy 64.

dickiedeals
06-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Dickie, I am coming from the West on I-10, hitting the road at 2:00am CST so that I make the location by 7:00am EST. F350Truck with a trailer. If she needs to sleep, she can ride in the truck and sleep part of the way there while we follow the group of F6B riders. Would be nice if you were able to join the group.

I hear you. But the wife says no way in hell is she getting up at 2:00am after working a 12 hr Emergency Room Shift the night before in order to meet up with you guys..............I'd have her drive her car and tag along later but she's directionally challenged and would end up in Texas for sure.........I'll let you know for sure a bit closer to the date....................Dickie