PDA

View Full Version : Cover to Cover

Elroy
06-13-2014, 07:05 AM
I've had my F6 deluxe for about a month now, and read the entire owners manual last night cover to cover. A good manual, well written, informative, and didn't even notice any typos! Oil and oil filter change seems a breeze. I read the manuals of absolutely everything I buy. Anyone else?

Elroy

jakec
06-13-2014, 09:01 AM
I do to Elroy, there's always something new to learn.

RickW
06-13-2014, 09:59 AM
I've had my F6 deluxe for about a month now, and read the entire owners manual last night cover to cover. A good manual, well written, informative, and didn't even notice any typos! Oil and oil filter change seems a breeze. I read the manuals of absolutely everything I buy. Anyone else?

Elroy

I wish I could say I have done that. On my to do list.

shooter
06-13-2014, 11:49 AM
That's the first thing I do. Be sure and return it to the bike. You may need that information when you're out

Elroy
06-13-2014, 12:01 PM
That's the first thing I do. Be sure and return it to the bike. You may need that information when you're out

Indeed. The quick reference section in the back is nice.

Ixol Phaane
06-13-2014, 01:10 PM

Waiting for the movie! :crackup:

Elroy
06-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Waiting for the movie! :crackup:

HA! Touché! I actually enjoy reading manuals, and this one was pleasant.

Elroy