PDA

View Full Version : Time to say Goodbye

Dark Knight
06-14-2014, 12:11 AM
I pulled the trigger and purchased a Metallic Blue new 2013 with ABS tonight and had to say goodbye to my much loved F6B. I simply wanted a bike with more features to roll down the road with and a full wing has these without having to come up with mounts and extra wiring.

Thanks to all the people over the past year and a half who posted new items, tricks and tips for the F6B. I used many of your suggestions and found your input invaluable in making my ride more comfortable.

I am going to missed the head turning as I rode by on the F6B, but I will be smiling as I do my first Iron Butt on my 'old man's' bike. Lol

Cheers

richw56
06-14-2014, 12:17 AM
Enjoy!
Ride on! :icon_biggrin:

motozeke
06-14-2014, 01:08 AM
Enjoy!
Ride on! :icon_biggrin:

+1 enjoy your new Wing!

smokinjoe187
06-14-2014, 02:45 AM
I pulled the trigger and purchased a Metallic Blue new 2013 with ABS tonight and had to say goodbye to my much loved F6B. I simply wanted a bike with more features to roll down the road with and a full wing has these without having to come up with mounts and extra wiring.

Thanks to all the people over the past year and a half who posted new items, tricks and tips for the F6B. I used many of your suggestions and found your input invaluable in making my ride more comfortable.

I am going to missed the head turning as I rode by on the F6B, but I will be smiling as I do my first Iron Butt on my 'old man's' bike. Lol

Cheers

the only thing that mattered is you ride...enjoy your new scoot

Paul B Blues
06-14-2014, 04:38 AM
All the very best, you just gotta do what you have to do. Enjoy the new bike 'all/right'

Steve 0080
06-14-2014, 08:02 AM
You don’t have to leave just because you are changing bikes…..

opas ride
06-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Good Luck and ride safe...If your happy that is all that really matters and the GW is a great ride...Enjoy.

Scotrod
06-14-2014, 08:32 AM
No reason to leave here. Other than a trunk and some doo-dads, the GL is ~the same~,,,

Besides, the GL boards are FULL of crusty old farts who pizz and moan about everything, :catfight: and rarely talk about bikes,,, :icon_doh:

Wild Bill
06-14-2014, 11:45 AM
You don’t have to leave just because you are changing bikes…..

Yes I agree with steve..Your still the family so hang aroung....Congrats on the new wheels.