PDA

View Full Version : Addiction Problem

Madmax
06-18-2014, 05:49 AM
I have self diagnosed that I am a cycle-a-holic , I have had this affliction for years ... LOL I was just up at the local Honda dealer , I get good deal on parts because a buddy works there but could never buy a bike there .
I was checking out the new Valkyrie ... It's like the 2008 B-king odd machine , not sure if the F6C will be a hit but I like it and feel I may need to own one ... LOL
I'm up to 6 bikes right now and would have to rotate one out due to space and not sure how that will work out .
Any one else have this bad habit ?

Ales
06-18-2014, 01:24 PM
I thought I was the only one with this horrible issue...lol.

While I haven't yet added the F6B to my lengthy list of bikes I've owned I'm working on it. I've had a LOT of bikes over the years. Find a style I like and then find one, fix it up the way I like...then move onto the next one. Not too bad until you start having parking/storage problems. That has happened a few times. Just down to one right now, but...lol.

Steve 0080
06-18-2014, 03:27 PM
I have had as many as four at one time…. was heading for one for each day of the week…the wife did not like the ideal sooooo got a new wife…now down to two and looking for another one…. the new wife just walks into the garage, shakes her head and walks back into the house!

I will say having more than one bike is a cool ideal…kinda like two girlfriends….everybody’s ideal…just can’t find time to ride more than 1…..

woody
06-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Owning a motorcycle is a little like playing glof. You need more than one club.

opas ride
06-18-2014, 04:00 PM
I would if I could afford it....A Valkyrie, the new 1100, and a small Sportster to putt around on would be all right by me....But, it ain't gonna happen in this lifetime....Oh well, I still love my F6B best.....

gray rider
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
It's not an addiction until you have 20+ bikes like some of my friends. I've only got 8 so I'm good and clear headed. Now if I can only figure out how to put an addition onto my shop---

BIGLRY
06-18-2014, 08:24 PM
It's not an addiction until you have 20+ bikes like some of my friends. I've only got 8 so I'm good and clear headed. Now if I can only figure out how to put an addition onto my shop---Exactly.....:lolup: I'm building a second shop:yes:

shooter
06-18-2014, 09:48 PM
I thought I was bad with 2. I don't think I have a problem now. I feel much better. I was worried about myself.

yellow rex
06-22-2014, 11:24 PM
I have two 1800 Gold Wings a F6b and a specialty bike
that's just four and waiting on a totally new redesign
Gold Wing then am done for ten years in the motorcycle
buying department.

Elin in So. Cal.
06-23-2014, 12:16 AM
I don't think any of you have any affliction that is different from the one that plagues women--Shoes, clothes, a redecoration project. More alike than different!

FlatSixBagger
06-23-2014, 08:47 AM
nope.....well maybe.....all current, the list of sold is well into the teens maybe even low 20's

SmallPasture
06-23-2014, 12:53 PM
I don't think any of you have any affliction that is different from the one that plagues women--Shoes, clothes, a redecoration project. More alike than different!

Excellent point!!!!:biggthumpup:

2bikemike
06-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Yep sure do 3 currently plus other motorized toys. Building another garage so I can get truck back in my bay. (wife thinks its for more horses)Well kind of I told her. HAHAHAHAH

darcym
06-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes, I am addicted.

I had to build a whole new garage to house my addiction, because the old garage was too small. Even got a smaller car so I could park it in the garage with the bikes. Now waiting on a used F6B to be delivered, and I hope I'll still have room.