PDA

View Full Version : Kick Start F6B

Deer Slayer
06-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Really it is a photo of Hornblower's new Rush Pipes. :yikes:6267 Really hiding his tag. :cheers:

Steve 0080
06-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Ok…nice shot of Ken’s foot….. not sure why you want to hide the tag……. see pic to the far left…..

Deer Slayer
06-19-2014, 07:45 AM
Ok…nice shot of Ken’s foot….. not sure why you want to hide the tag……. see pic to the far left…..

Well ya know da Hornblower. N:yikes:

Hornblower
06-19-2014, 07:55 AM

Yeah, Steve, I don't know why either. It's a common practice but I've never investigated why that might be a good idea :shrug:.

Wow, it was hot in NC yesterday and with the humidity up, it felt even hotter. DS and I went out for a morning ride and had lunch at a Thai restaurant where DS spoke Thai to the waitress. Turns out, he was stationed in Thailand while in the Air Force. About all I could manage was how to say hello and how are you? The problem with that is they think you speak their language and respond in Thai and you have no idea what they're saying. Maybe I'll just stick to English :icon_rolleyes:.

badpapi
06-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Really it is a photo of Hornblower's new Rush Pipes. :yikes:6267 Really hiding his tag. :cheers:

Are those black pipes ?
if so pm me please i have some question about taking apart the small heat shield from the bike .

Hornblower
06-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Are those black pipes ?
if so pm me please i have some question about taking apart the small heat shield from the bike .

PM sent

Scotrod
06-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Are those black pipes ?

Looks like about a size 11 1/2 TCX stickin out of a khaki pant leg to me,,, :shrug:

Scrapin mud off his shoe? :shrug:

Asphalt's hot, so he's letting one foot cool off while standing on a shady spot with the other? :shrug:

Doin the 'Riverdance'? :shrug:

jkelley
06-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Side shot PULLLease.

Hornblower
06-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Side shot PULLLease.

I'll give you a side shot as soon as I paint the shields flat black and that will be soon. It definitely looks weird having black pipes and chrome shields... IMO, of course.