PDA

View Full Version : Had these installed today....

CheckpointChcky
06-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Had the Kury mini floorboards installed today.

smokinjoe187
06-20-2014, 06:10 PM
Had the Kury mini floorboards installed today.

i have rode with these for 20k miles now...you will enjoy them make sure to tilt the shifter side to get your foot under

CheckpointChcky
06-20-2014, 06:35 PM
i have rode with these for 20k miles now...you will enjoy them make sure to tilt the shifter side to get your foot under

Yeah, I noticed that it was hard to get my big booted toes under the shifter on the way home so I will take care of that tomorrow.

billphoenix
06-21-2014, 01:01 PM

I tilted both of them equally and works fine. I only have to slip my toe under a little to shift, and I'm used to it now.
I really don't get the stock, hollow, rubber pegs. They did everything else so well.
Bill

SCMike
06-21-2014, 03:36 PM
I love the miniboards. I tried tilting them two clicks to get my fat foot better positioned under the shifter, but that was too much. One click is enough tilt.

CheckpointChcky
06-21-2014, 04:46 PM
In my opinion, they just looked the best to me.....much better than the stock stubs.

Texas TC
06-21-2014, 07:11 PM
I have had mine on for several months. I have learned foot positioning for shifting without tilting the mini boards. Just recently, I have scraped the little floorboards in hard cornering. I don't mind but it always surprises me and gets my attention when the sparks fly.

Elroy
06-21-2014, 07:33 PM
I have these mini boards and have them tilted 2 clicks forward. My toe will actually be the first thing to drag on slower turn which scares the bejeezus out of me. Some bad stuff could come of that. One click just isn't enough for my boot to up shift. I will probably level them out and get the heel/toe shifter from Kury and use them with the mini boards. I also just found these a few days ago http://store.valueaccessories.net/KuryakynPremiumandRibbedBoards.aspx Anyone have these? They come in all black and look bada$$!

CheckpointChcky
06-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Those are very cool. Too bad the boards need to be angled downward in order to shift.