PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the trigger

hoglaw
06-21-2014, 05:35 AM
Picked up my new 2013 F6B last night. I am very impressed with the power and smoothness of the bike. All my bikes of the past 25 years have been Harleys so I need a whole new wardrobe. Most of my T-shirts have Harley on them. I love to shop for cars and bikes for the best price. If you are considering a F6B and live in Central Florida here's what I found: Seminole Power Sports is expensive, Orlando Power Sports ditto. I got the best deal by far from Power Sports of Kissimmee. A little negotiating but it worked out to a better deal.

So if you see an F6B with the license plate HOGLAW you'll know that's me (think I'll keep the plate just to screw with some of my Harley riding friends).

chipmaker
06-21-2014, 06:47 AM
I love wearing my HD shirts on my F6B...

XKnight
06-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Congrats and enjoy! I'm actually heading out this morning to see if I can trade my HD in for a F6B. I too have plenty of Harley T-shirts and will keep wearing them when/if I get the Honda. I use to wear them all the time when I rode a Victory and that really screwed people up because most had never heard of Victory and had to ask over and over again what bike I was riding and where it was made.

Fla_rider
06-21-2014, 10:01 AM
'welcome gang'

MotoPumps
06-21-2014, 10:24 AM
I too have had a long string of (9) HDs over the years, and after the test ride I was sold. The smoothness of the motor and trans, the handling, weather protection, ergonomics, and blessed lack of heat being dumped on the rider. A couple of times in traffic on the HDs I thought my thighs were going to burst into flames... It is so nice not to have that issue to deal with.

Enjoy the new ride, and I am way jealous of your riding season!

Rob

unsub
06-21-2014, 12:09 PM
So if you see an F6B with the license plate HOGLAW you'll know that's me (think I'll keep the plate just to screw with some of my Harley riding friends).

.welcome20.

I think around here anyway, HOG stands for Honda Owners Group.:icon_wink:

Ixol Phaane
06-21-2014, 04:25 PM
'welcome gang'
You're gonna love it here.

CheckpointChcky
06-21-2014, 04:43 PM
I buy HD tshirt all the time.....and I've never even owned a HD.

mikey
06-22-2014, 11:00 AM
great bike aint it hoglaw? tell your h-d buds to get used to your tail lights!:lolup:

hoglaw
06-22-2014, 01:35 PM
great bike aint it hoglaw? tell your h-d buds to get used to your tail lights!:lolup:

I've already had that conversation with a couple of them. No chance to prove it yet...but their day is coming.

BubbaJePH
06-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Goodwill can sell all of those Harley Shirts you own. I still live by the old advertising of Honda.... You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

CheckpointChcky
06-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Goodwill can sell all of those Harley Shirts you own. I still live by the old advertising of Honda.... You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Would be great if they came out with a tshirt that said just that....I think it would be a big sell.

smokinjoe187
06-23-2014, 11:22 PM
Picked up my new 2013 F6B last night. I am very impressed with the power and smoothness of the bike. All my bikes of the past 25 years have been Harleys so I need a whole new wardrobe. Most of my T-shirts have Harley on them. I love to shop for cars and bikes for the best price. If you are considering a F6B and live in Central Florida here's what I found: Seminole Power Sports is expensive, Orlando Power Sports ditto. I got the best deal by far from Power Sports of Kissimmee. A little negotiating but it worked out to a better deal.

my f6b never gets mad at me when i wear a harley shirt...its my pig headed friends that snort and whine about brand loyolty,and jap crap...
i tell them all the same thing split open a harley...made in china every where