PDA

View Full Version : F6B Poster

Fla_rider
06-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Hey Guys,
Know that Black and White poster of the F6B on the main page. How Do I get a copy????'lost'

Phantom
06-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey Guys,
Know that Black and White poster of the F6B on the main page. How Do I get a copy????'lost'

I paid an Artist to do that for us, we printed shirts with that design and sold out (I might have a Medium left over)

Never had anyone ask for a poster of the artwork, I'll look into the cost. Normally single prints are costly.

Fla_rider
06-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Guess I missed the shirts? I know we are working on the new shirts. I'd pay for a poster. We need more marketing items. Things like this could generate funds. I got a plastic keyring with a F6B picture of a red bike on it. Kind of cool if you have multiple bikes.

thunder217
06-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Phantom, where are we with the new designed shirts. I have been checking the thread but have not seen any new threads. Let me know. I think the design was great. :icon_lol:

Phantom
06-24-2014, 11:29 PM
Phantom, where are we with the new designed shirts. I have been checking the thread but have not seen any new threads. Let me know. I think the design was great. :icon_lol:

I posted an update this morning..... 7-10 days