PDA

View Full Version : Not many F6B's up here

Darkknight
06-24-2014, 06:32 PM
I was at the dealer today and I asked him how many F6B's have they sold... His answer was two, both black. I told him the black ones were the faster ones! :shhh: I bought the first one he sold in march of 2013.

I love to be unique but I really don't understand why this model hasn't taken off around here. I see more in Massachusetts than here in CT. Now maybe he's just stubborn with his pricing, I don't know. He's one of the first Honda Dealers in Ct and fairly large. I certainly didn't get prices like I was seeing here from dealers in more southern locations.

I guess it's all good. A lot of people don't know what they are missing and I get to remain just a little "different". Of course I was that way before I bought the F6B. LOL!

CheckpointChcky
06-24-2014, 07:53 PM
My local dealership sales manager said he sells more f6b's than full Wings.

XKnight
06-24-2014, 09:57 PM
I've only seen one other F6B on the road and I live in the 4th largest metro area in the country. Lots of Goldwings and of course Harleys and occasionally a few Victory bikes, but the F6 is somewhat rare. I like it that way.

Steve 0080
06-24-2014, 11:03 PM
I feel for the people who live where it snows….we ride year round and that is one of the reasons the prices may be a little lower…it would be interesting to have a count of which states have the most bikes….

edgeman55
06-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Same here in Nortern Nevada only two of us have F6B's.Both were bought from the Honda dealer in Reno,NV.Justin who sold us the bikes is miffed as to why they have not sold better here but the black 2013 that has been on there floor for a year has no markdown so I think I see the problem.

Darren
06-25-2014, 01:26 PM
I think I'm the only one in Nova Scotia, not seen a single one:yikes:

Paul B Blues
06-25-2014, 02:01 PM
It's only me up in the Highlands of Scotland, and I'm the only triked F6B in the UK ;snowshoveling;

racer
06-25-2014, 03:04 PM
They only needed to sell one....

mine. :yes: