PDA

View Full Version : Bushtec

choptop
06-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Just committed to purchase a Bushtec Roadstar trailer,'98. Ideal will pick it up the weekend of Wing Ding because I will only be a couple of hours away, it is North of Milwaukee. It is Black w/extra's, the only thing I don't like is that someone spent a lot of money on a mural on the trunk lid that I will end up covering up.
Guy claims to be anal and says it is near perfect has spare w/cover and thing on inside of trunk to store things.

choptop
06-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Just committed to purchase a Bushtec Roadstar trailer,'98. Ideal will pick it up the weekend of Wing Ding because I will only be a couple of hours away, it is North of Milwaukee. It is Black w/extra's, the only thing I don't like is that someone spent a lot of money on a mural on the trunk lid that I will end up covering up.
Guy claims to be anal and says it is near perfect has spare w/cover and thing on inside of trunk to store things.

could not get pics to enlarge, maybe just me, so I posted again. lol

Ray H
06-24-2014, 07:17 PM
ChopTop… You're right… Pictures will not enlarge.

choptop
06-24-2014, 07:21 PM
My bad

Steve 0080
06-24-2014, 11:05 PM
WOW!!!! that thing hurt my eyes…It could begin to grow on ya? You will love the trailer!!!

CheckpointChcky
06-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Wow. I really like the artwork on that trailer.....kinda cool.

SmallPasture
06-25-2014, 07:04 AM
I'm here to tell ya that polar bear ain't drowning! :icon_doh: sorry!

I do believe you will be noticed even if the 6 didn't get it already! Great artwork!:yes:

Scotrod
06-25-2014, 07:56 AM
Now that's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, different,,,,,,,,,

Gotta ask,,, Did the prior owner have a pink Mohawk and multi-colored fingernails like the bear? :shrug:

:icon_biggrin:

Nah,,, Looks like the trailer is in great condition!!! Would be easy to 'make it yours' with a just a shot of black,,, :yes:

Sorcerer
06-25-2014, 08:26 AM
If it's not cleared may be oven cleaner would remove it.

Westernbiker
06-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Bushtec is a great trailer, I have one.
Just one thing though......I don't think there are enough reflectors on the back of that thing.....maybe add a couple dozen more! :icon_mrgreen:
Just yankin your chain!
You will love the trailer forr sure!

choptop
06-25-2014, 09:02 AM
Just one thing though......I don't think there are enough reflectors on the back of that thing.....maybe add a couple dozen more! :icon_mrgreen:
Just yankin your chain!
I saw pictures at night that baby really lights up.

stepbill
06-25-2014, 09:28 AM
I have to admit that I like the painting and would leave it if it were mine. Great find!

choptop
06-25-2014, 10:15 AM
Now that's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, different,,,,,,,,,

Gotta ask,,, Did the prior owner have a pink Mohawk and multi-colored fingernails like the bear? :shrug:

:icon_biggrin:

Nah,,, Looks like the trailer is in great condition!!! Would be easy to 'make it yours' with a just a shot of black,,, :yes:

Well at least I didn't notice one of those weird little multi colored rainbows did you.lol

jakec
06-25-2014, 12:15 PM
I like the artwork too.

Scotrod
06-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Well at least I didn't notice one of those weird little multi colored rainbows did you.lol

LOL! No, I didn't see one of those!!!

The artwork is nice, but the bear's attire,,,, eh,,,, Not sure I can 'relate',,,, (maybe that's a GOOD thing! LOL!!)

Still, I see a lot of 'possibility' with that trailer!

choptop
06-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Just yankin your chain!

She lights up at night pretty good.

choptop
06-25-2014, 08:43 PM
6 is up on the lift, started taking things off to install the hitch, directions seam pretty straight forward at this point, the electricle will be were I will need help. Thanks in advance.

choptop
07-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Well got the hitch on last week, the "Plug/Play" harness that I ordered was not right, their is no Plug/Play for the F6b, fast forward to July 4th, stopped at Bushtecs booth at Wing Ding, bought the correct harness and had them install it. Saturday morning made the 110 mile ride to Port Washington and picked up the trailer, pulled it about 300 miles and got to tell you, I love it and after the 800 + mile weekend, I love my 6 even more.:clap2:

Phantom
07-08-2014, 08:14 PM
after the 800 + mile weekend, I love my 6 even more.:clap2:

You miss the Harley at all ? :duck: :stirthepot: :icon_mrgreen:

choptop
07-08-2014, 09:03 PM
I miss the look and the sound but the 6 is a great bike and for me, the best bike, having said that I have first dibs on the Shtbk if my brother decides to sell, would be a great bar hopper.:icon_lol:

choptop
07-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Priced out my recently purchased and picked up '98 Bushtec Roadstar trailer on the Bushtec site, in today's dollars and it came out to $6,500.00 less tax or delivery. Trailer is a solid 9, pretty happy w/my purchase.