PDA

View Full Version : A lot of interest at my last GWRRA meeting.. ..

CheckpointChcky
06-24-2014, 11:41 PM
As most of you know, I am a member of GWRRA chapter NC-E out of Cary, NC. Last Tuesday we had our monthly meeting. One of my fellow members had liked my bike so much, he had gone out and purchased the same model bike from the same dealership I did and rode it to the meeting. Just as my bike had done, his bike brought a lot of attention from many of our other fellow members as they gathered around his bike in the parking lot. When asked whether he liked it as much a his Wing, he replied he liked it so much better. Many of the people that were asking questions stated that they were going to go and test ride the f6b. To that statement we replied that they should then take their checkbooks as they would certainly be tempted to trade. I think there may be two more who will have this bike in the near future. What an impression this bike makes.

SmallPasture
06-25-2014, 06:51 AM
It's a natural want after riding a Wing I truly believe.

My darling wife and I rode 400+ miles deep into the Texas Hill country this past Sat. which were crawling with all makes a models and I'll be dang if she still gets all the attention w/ that damn Spyder! I notice one harley rider on a bagger take a double look but can't be sure as I was parked next to her! :icon_rolleyes: