PDA

View Full Version : Show Chrome Backrest for F6b

biggmike_51
06-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Has anyone made a purchase on the show chrome backrest for the F6b. If so give me some feedback I like to ride with my back against a backrest. Less fatigue for longer trips. im 5ft 10in. My main concern is that I can rest my back against the pad and its not just on the bike for looks.

dickiedeals
06-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Has anyone made a purchase on the show chrome backrest for the F6b. If so give me some feedback I like to ride with my back against a backrest. Less fatigue for longer trips. im 5ft 10in. My main concern is that I can rest my back against the pad and its not just on the bike for looks.

For the stock seat buy the Utopia. You will love it.............Dickie

Dirtstiff's F6B
06-28-2014, 10:32 PM

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1349-Big-Bike-Parts-Smat-Mount-Driver-Backrest-F6B

Stone Laker
06-30-2014, 01:43 PM
I have installed one. They are better looking than the Utopia and are very comfortable.

Stick
07-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Show chrome a good bet. Services well and matches the passenger backrest. The instructions - get ready to grumble!!