PDA

View Full Version : OK, I did it. Stuff on the way.

powercruzer13
06-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Got a few hundred miles on the "6" now & it is apparent that some things are needed.
Got the KW dark tint on as soon as possible just to make it rideable. :shock:
On the way.... Hondaline passenger backrest, about threw the wife off the back first time out two up. :yikes:
No place for a drink, Kury console thingamajig in black coming. MP3 luggage rack coming too but just got an e-mail that it is on backorder from WingBling. :banghead:
Also ordered a set of the pointy seat mount bolts, looks like a good idea!
Jury still out on the stock seat but Ultimate Seats Daytona store is only 65 miles away from me. :icon_wink:

Still a happy camper.... Anybody want to buy some well cared for Valkyries????

CheckpointChcky
07-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I ordered a few things too.....I maxed out my credit card!!! Good thing I am not married or my husband would've killed me.

SmallPasture
07-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I ordered a few things too.....I maxed out my credit card!!! Good thing I am not married or my husband would've killed me.

:lolup: Wives have been know to kill husbands for the exact same thing!

Steve 0080
07-01-2014, 05:32 PM
I like CheckpointChcky, more and more it day!!!! Someone I can relate to with a "ccsmiley"

Ray H
07-01-2014, 05:53 PM
I know the feeling. Had the F6 for a couple of weeks now and seeing the UPS/FedEx delivery guys is just about a daily occurrence around my place. Not much else to do when the daytime temps are hanging around the 110/112 degree readings. New Cee Bailey 13" windshield due in tomorrow just in time to make riding a bit more tolerable. It'll be installed and tested prior to the weekend.

Ray

CarolinaRider
07-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Thats why they set limits on CC's

XKnight
07-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Same here! Had the bike just over a week and a bit over 500 miles and am deciding what accessories to buy. This forum has been great for that.:icon_cool:

I ordered a 19" tall shield the day I got home with the F6. I knew the stock shield wasn't going to work for me at highway speeds. I'm much happier now with the tall shield. I already ordered a Mustang seat, but was told it's a 2 week wait time so won't have that for awhile.

Tomorrow I'm going to a local shop that carries the black bellypan and will install that next. Will also get a cigarette kit adapter so I can eventually hook up a GPS. Still deciding on a throttle lock, but Throttlemeister is looking good although I know I have an old Go Cruise somewhere in my garage that should work for now.

CheckpointChcky
07-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Thats why they set limits on CC's

Yep, I am right at the top with mine.

F6BLK
07-02-2014, 02:32 PM
don't forget some LED fogs!