PDA

View Full Version : HARLEY BOYS

thunder217
06-29-2014, 11:14 PM
I have been going to a local watering hole since the weather has gotten nicer here in Maryland and the fellas have seen me pull in and not really paid much attention to me. Until tonight the same guys that have seen me week after week finally decided to take and look at what I was rocking and they were amazed that it was a Goldwing and such a sleek looking Goldwing. Do you know that each of the Harley riders had to sit on it and all they could do is scratch their heads and say that was a great decision on bikes to buy and it set up just right. :shhh: I know no pictures. I have the worst time with this site and pictures. It's my only regret. Still trying.

Phantom
06-30-2014, 12:20 AM
I have the worst time with this site and pictures. It's my only regret. Still trying.

Operator error :shrug:

Under a post before you click on the "submit reply", it has a "manage attachments" button option, very simple.:poke:

You can upload …. bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

:shock:

powercruzer13
06-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Harley boys by in large seem to have a narrow view of what's available in the motorcycle world.
It's their loss. :shhh: :icon_mrgreen:

shooter
06-30-2014, 07:32 AM
If they ever ride a B, and are honest about it, they will throw rocks at the Hardley.

fast eddie
06-30-2014, 09:03 AM
what amazes me is when a " biker" tells me how wonderful their bike is and never rode anything else :lolup:. I am not knocking what anyone rides but before you sell me on what is the best please try test something else or at least know there are other manufactures:banghead:.

XKnight
06-30-2014, 11:11 AM
I had plenty of Harleys over the years along with Honda and Victory. I like all bikes and think they are all fun. Some just do certain things better than others. At this stage in my riding life I want smooth, fast and quiet so the F6 is perfect. I still have a 1200 Sporty in the garage for when I want to rumble and shake with the wind in my face.

Fla_rider
06-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Thunder your bike looks great!:clap2:

At least in the Dark!

thunder217
07-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Just had a slewwww of lights installed on her that do everything and I'm very pleased with the installation. I plan on next changing the speakers and installing compact 500w amp. I have seen K2 speakers installed with amp and they cost is around K. $700 speakers and $300 amp. Thanks.

CoCoKola
07-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Just had a slewwww of lights installed on her that do everything and I'm very pleased with the installation. I plan on next changing the speakers and installing compact 500w amp. I have seen K2 speakers installed with amp and they cost is around K. $700 speakers and $300 amp. Thanks.

i would be interested in knowing more about the sound upgrade..

vstar09
07-03-2014, 09:03 PM
I've had the HD Boys look at my Vstar for years and say wtf is that.... Now they look at the f6 and scratch there head....are you that blind you cant tell its a Wing...? Luv it......:icon_biggrin:

F6Pilot
07-04-2014, 10:22 PM
I have yet to experience the "Harley judgement" experienced when I had the VTX. In the past week I've had no less than 6 Harley riders in full pirate gear hastily approach at fuel stops asking about the 6. They all bragged on the looks and proclaimed Honda is building some nice machines. Personally I pretty much like all bikes and would gladly accept one of each.

racer
07-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Personally I pretty much like all bikes and would gladly accept one of each.

Me too if they are free. But if I have to pay for them, I am going to apply some criteria. .batman-smilie.

Trike lady
07-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Now that bike looks awesome. :yes:

darcym
07-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Me too if they are free. But if I have to pay for them, I am going to apply some criteria. .batman-smilie.

Exactly, if your budget or your space is limited you have to be picky. But I'd happily ride any or all of them (at least once), given the chance.

smokinjoe187
07-05-2014, 10:41 PM
its like the total harley night mare
its like crack with out prison
and you get to keep your teeth...
if you have them!!!
happy 4th every one

racer
07-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Exactly, if your budget or your space is limited you have to be picky. But I'd happily ride any or all of them (at least once), given the chance.

YUP. Demo days at the local _____ dealer (fill in the brand you want to try) is a good way to experience other bikes.