Steve 0080
07-02-2014, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BNRT0P-oZfw#t=39

Darren
07-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Use your vote don't whine

Steve 0080
07-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Did...twice....problem now is there are too many getting a check...the game is over!

Ixol Phaane
07-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Really?!
You had to bring this political crap to the forum?
:no:

CheckpointChcky
07-02-2014, 08:29 PM
I vote AND whine!

Phantom
07-02-2014, 08:35 PM
I vote, bang my head :banghead: and then cry :022:then bitch :soapbox: when the guvment steals my money.

Nothing wrong with these political posts, just need to place them in the "Off-Topic".

Cordial discussions are encouraged, learning different view points are educating and agreeing to disagree is sometimes the outcome.

You can always ignore the post. We are adults , let's act as such.

Steve 0080
07-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Really?!
You had to bring this political crap to the forum?
:no:

It is a test....it is call hit the ignore button or don't open when properly marked.....

Scotrod
07-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I avoid the 'off-topic' section whenever possible.

Sometimes it's hard to do as I automatically hit 'new posts' every time I log in, and I don't pay any attention to what section those posts are in... :shock:

Steve did put a good title on the thread, letting folks know it was Political right from the start. :yes:

Sometimes, we aren't so lucky to get a 'warning' in the title,,, Some times the title is like "You won't believe this!!!" and then you end up steppin right in the middle of it,,, :icon_frown:

I saw this one and was able to carefully step around it! :yes:

:shhh: (As far as Politics,,,, Steve's kinda 'like that',,,,, I'm thinking all the blue hairs down there in Florida are rubbin off on him! :yikes:)

:cheers:

SmallPasture
07-03-2014, 07:19 AM
I vote, bang my head :banghead: and then cry :022:then bitch :soapbox: when the guvment steals my money.

Nothing wrong with these political posts, just need to place them in the "Off-Topic".

Cordial discussions are encouraged, learning different view points are educating and agreeing to disagree is sometimes the outcome.

You can always ignore the post. We are adults , let's act as such.

Exactly, Phantom!!

And as Scotrod stated, Steve titled it plainly enough. :yes: And I agree w/ Steve! I do believe :hitfan: and we just keep :diggin_smilie:

Now back to F6B stuff!!! :banana: Who wants to listen to a guy w/ a bra on his head for Pete Sake!

Hornblower
07-03-2014, 08:03 AM
The unfortunate truth is the left doesn't want the right to have a voice anywhere, even in our off-topic section. They can't argue with the truth in this video (I saw nothing exaggerated or untrue in it) so they just want to squelch it. What is happening to America is sad and frankly, frightening.

Darren
07-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Left/Right government in power everywhere sucks, use your democratic vote that's what it's there for.

Steve 0080
07-03-2014, 10:13 AM
A friend of mine on the RUNE Board taught me BOHICA....... which means bend over here it comes again....sadly we keep bending over and no one says anything.... I will not bend over w/o a fight and if I must I prefer lube!!!

opas ride
07-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Pretty hard to think a vote counts anymore when most Democrats are masters at "rigging and corrupting" elections with unscrupulous methods of buying votes.....JMHO

Steve 0080
07-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Scotrod: (As far as Politics,,,, Steve's kinda 'like that',,,,, I'm thinking all the blue hairs down there in Florida are rubbin off on him! )

When ever the board gets sleepy , I add a little color to liven things up.... instead of sitting around singing and holding hands, I try to get the ole blood flowing!!! :stirthepot:

Scotrod
07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
There's a lot of 'ME' out there right now and very little 'US'. More finger pointing than hand shaking going on...

Until all parties involved believe in and can accept compromise, I believe we can expect more of the same. :shrug:

Typically, unity of this type doesn't occur until after a common foe or threat is present. Right now, that foe is (insert your fellow Americans political party here)

Sure wish WW3 would get started so we can quit bickering amongst ourselves and direct our efforts and aggressions elsewhere.

Scotrod
07-03-2014, 10:29 AM
When ever the board gets sleepy , I add a little color to liven things up.... instead of sitting around singing and holding hands, I try to get the ole blood flowing!!! :stirthepot:

:crackup: I've never done that!!!! :icon_twisted: :cheers: :yes:

Steve 0080
07-03-2014, 10:30 AM
There's a lot of 'ME' out there right now and very little 'US'. More finger pointing than hand shaking going on...

Until all parties involved believe in and can accept compromise, I believe we can expect more of the same. :shrug:

Typically, unity of this type doesn't occur until after a common foe or threat is present. Right now, that foe is (insert your fellow Americans political party here)

Sure wish WW3 would get started so we can quit bickering amongst ourselves and direct our efforts and aggressions elsewhere.

+1...sad but true....

MidKnight
07-03-2014, 10:46 AM
The nation has reached the tipping point, more people are on the take or just don't care than work and have the IQ to know what's really happening.
Obama and the democrats have successfully made over 6 million Americans fall below the poverty level, added a record 11,000 people per day to SNAP to grow food stamp dependence by 50%, increased black unemployment to 13% and hispanic unemployment to 9%, caused the average family income to drop $4,000, killed the 40 hour work week and now have a record 11 million people on disability payments.
Democrats win by destroying the middle class and creating more misery and dependence on wasteful and inefficient government programs. Way to go Obama!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Westernbiker
07-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Good Lord the post was labeled 'POLITICAL RANT' WTH did you all think was in it? :shrug:
Just don't friggen open it if ya don't want to be exposed to something political. Sheesh!:icon_doh:
Thanks Steve, I on the other hand, welcome it. I know it hurts some to see/read/listen about what is going on and they prefer to stick their heads in the sand because it's too tough to take. But it's pretty much all there in the video but most will ignore it and just go on about their merry way. :jerkit: Sad isn't it? :icon_frown:

SmallPasture
07-03-2014, 10:56 AM
"America the movie is a good idea, and one long overdue. It's imperfect, much like the country itself, but its mission of defending a nation under assault from within is valiant to the core." Quote from Breitbart News movie review on "America: Imagine the World Without Her"

This may be just what I need to see this weekend!

Happy early 4th of July Everyone! 'fireworks':icon_smflag:

I'm outta here!!'riding'

Phantom
07-03-2014, 01:17 PM
.nothing.to.sdd.

I sure miss Ronald Reagan, He was the first president that I could vote for and to this date is my favorite President of all time.

I am a Registered Independent and VOTE based on the FACTS and qualifications of a candidate regardless of the party.

From REUTERS News if you dare to read about a recent POLL ……..

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/us-usa-obama-poll-idUSKBN0F716P20140702

Darren
07-03-2014, 01:28 PM
.nothing.to.sdd.

I sure miss Ronald Reagan, He was the first president that I could vote for and to this date is my favorite President of all time.

I am a Registered Independent and VOTE based on the FACTS and qualifications of a candidate regardless of the party.

From REUTERS News if you dare to read about a recent POLL ……..

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/us-usa-obama-poll-idUSKBN0F716P20140702

It was a very small poll only 1,446 of registered voters

Phantom
07-03-2014, 02:13 PM
It was a very small poll only 1,446 of registered voters

Regardless of the size, it is a valid poll conducted by a news agency without any ulterior motive.

The results are accurate based on their study. Take it with a grain of salt 'kickthecan'

Darren
07-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Wasn't saying it wasn't accurate, to be honest I couldn't care less about american politics, just that for a poll of votes it was a very small sample. If that sample was in one area it might be easily coloured.

Ixol Phaane
07-03-2014, 04:12 PM
It is a test....it is call hit the ignore button or don't open when properly marked.....

My mistake.
(Two words never uttered by members of either political party, by the way.)

jaygollner
07-03-2014, 04:46 PM

Ignore button pushed, If I want to hear lunatics I can ride down to the nut house.

Scotrod
07-03-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't take any of it seriously,,,,

As a kid, I listened to my Grandpa bitch about the Gubberment, and how the country was goin ta Hell,,, :furious:

Dad is in his 70's now,,,Bitches about the Gubberment and how the country's goin ta Hell,,, :furious:

I figure I'm next, but I'm not quite ready for that 'lifestyle' just yet! There's plenty of time left for me to grow old and grumpy!!

:moon:
:banana: