PDA

View Full Version : Installed Hondaline passenger backrest today.

powercruzer13
07-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Lot more pieces & parts than I thought but it does look nice. Biggest headache for me was popping all the plastic parts off. Kinda gun shy about pulling too hard & breaking something expensive. :shock:
Pouring rain now but tomorrow I'll get the wife on the back & see if I need to raise the height up a bit to keep her from falling off. :icon_twisted:
I'll get her to put on her riding gear & see how she likes it in the riders seat. Another "6" in the family??? Maybe???:icon_mrgreen::icon_cool:

Steve 0080
07-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Now that you have started...dont let the "ccsmiley" catch fire

unsub
07-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Lot more pieces & parts than I thought but it does look nice. Biggest headache for me was popping all the plastic parts off. Kinda gun shy about pulling too hard & breaking something expensive. :shock:

They are designed with the bike in mind and they look like they belong as part of the design. Not high enough up the back for some people but it does the trick for us.

The lesson learned when taking the body panels off for ANY work on the F6 is to ensure that one removes hand and wrist jewelry, wear latex gloves, and provide a wide clean soft area for the panels to rest while you're working on mounting the unit to the frame.