PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk !

MichaelG
05-07-2013, 03:19 PM
As Jack Nicholson would say..."I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk".

Okay, this kind of thing happens every once in awhile to some online sites. We just have tio reset as best we can. If we are able to get all our old info back up and online, that is great. If not...then I remember that Steve 0800 was wrong about everyhting in life :rolleyes:, that zackybily1 was a crazed amniac that has too many farkles on his bike, that PBlair likes to add chronme when in Texas, and I have more funny things about everyone else:p

Besides, I am going riding tomorrow, to have the seat done by Rick Mayer down in the Redding, Cal area. I will be back online Friday, with pictures. So if this all gets straightened out by then, we can resume the madness.

Miles

SC-Wing
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
As Jack Nicholson would say..."I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk".

Okay, this kind of thing happens every once in awhile to some online sites. We just have tio reset as best we can. If we are able to get all our old info back up and online, that is great. If not...then I remember that Steve 0800 was wrong about everyhting in life :rolleyes:, that zackybily1 was a crazed amniac that has too many farkles on his bike, that PBlair likes to add chronme when in Texas, and I have more funny things about everyone else:p

Besides, I am going riding tomorrow, to have the seat done by Rick Mayer down in the Redding, Cal area. I will be back online Friday, with pictures. So if this all gets straightened out by then, we can resume the madness.

Miles

Are you guys going to ride HYW 36? Love that road over to the coast. Regards Eldon

Phantom
05-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey Miles,

Thanks for having a light heart -needed the laugh. We are doing everything we can to get it all back up and running.

Webhost is telling us they have the backup and are pulling it - we will see how it goes.

Hope to have it all set right soon!

Wingman
05-07-2013, 05:46 PM
I sure hope all that wonderful info was backed up somewhere! Welcome back all...

mrcrazydude
05-07-2013, 05:52 PM
looks like the server had a brain fart!!

don't stress Phantom. What can be done will be done, and what can't ain't worth the indigestion!
Plus, on the upside, being reasonably new its not like years and years of one off tech how too's etc have been lost.

head up, thanks for the great forum!

Cool Hand Luke
05-07-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm back, too. I guess I'll wait a while before reposting all my pictures...

BLACKBETTY12
05-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Hope it can all be saved!

Cool Hand Luke
05-07-2013, 06:21 PM
I see we can't add avatar yet...

Phantom
05-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Hope it can all be saved!

The Data is in Cyber Space , we have been working to retrieve it. As I mentioned earlier, it has been corrupted and we are not the only website. The Hosting service provider's servers crashed / were attacked and even the back-up servers were effected. It is a mess, no more relying on these "so-called" professionals to back up my data. We will rebuild, even if we have to repost.

Texas TC
05-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I had to reregister under a different name to get on the system. It would not take my original Texas TC registration and password. Oh well, back in business to some degree.

Phantom
05-07-2013, 06:38 PM
I had to reregister under a different name to get on the system. It would not take my original Texas TC registration and password. Oh well, back in business to some degree.

I have re-set it

Mike
05-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Good to be back!:cool:

Texas TC
05-07-2013, 08:20 PM
I have re-set it

Thanks,
Tom

Trike lady
05-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I signed up with the Trike lady handle/screen name and it was allowed. :)
I had to locate a replacement avatar, they took it. :(