PDA

View Full Version : eBay seller: themonogrammingqueen

srt8-in-largo
07-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Anybody buy from this seller on eBay?

She's got saddlebag mats for about half the price of the Honda mats: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-HONDA-GOLD-WING-F6B-CRUISER-SADDLEBAG-MAT-SET-CARPET-/281324914414?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41804586ee

I'd like to get some bag mats... wondering if these are durable.

Wild Bill
07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Havent bought anything from her but she has a 100% positive feedback score. Mats do look good.

srt8-in-largo
07-12-2014, 09:43 PM
I'll give these a shot. I'd rather have a small biz get my money than buy Honda's overpriced accessories.

Tunes
07-12-2014, 09:45 PM
I don't have them but have seen a pair that another forum member bought from there and they seemed really nice. They are on my list to get a pair from her

Scotrod
07-13-2014, 07:29 AM
I have 'em!

:yes::yes::yes:

EXCELLENT 'bang for the buck'!!!

I'd buy again!!

:icon_wink:

edgeman55
07-13-2014, 10:55 AM
I have them also,Great fit ,well made.:yes:

opas ride
07-13-2014, 11:26 AM
A little thin but otherwise excellent quality and fit perfectly...For the money they are a great deal and I would recommend them to anyone looking for saddlebag bottom liners.....

srt8-in-largo
07-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Awesome guys!

Do these have the non-slip bottom surface?

GiddyupF6B
07-13-2014, 04:47 PM
I bought them they are pretty nice for the price.

Ray H
07-13-2014, 05:51 PM
I ordered a set. I was going to make my own bottom liners but can't beat the price on these.

Scotrod
07-13-2014, 05:56 PM
My stuff slides on top of the liner vs the liner sliding in the bag.

No 'non slip' on underside.

I believe at least one person has added Velcro to make sure there was no slippy,,,,

I thought they were kinda thin, too, but I'm not sure that it creates any problems.:shrug:

I believe they are made of outdoor carpet.

Steve 0080
07-13-2014, 09:52 PM
I went to this person's Ebay page and asked about her making me a shirt in long sleeves and what was on the front of the shirt...here is a copy of my question.....

"How about a long sleeve shirt that says 1997 - 2014 ??? Which is a true statement and what is on the front of the shirt and any other color than black??? Steve0080 Mod/F6B Board"

Her response.....wait for it............... " Whatever "

Maybe she did not think I was serious, maybe she took my statement as being rude..... no sure what to make of her response..... I am in the wrong?

srt8-in-largo
07-14-2014, 12:47 AM
I read your question to her probably 20 times now and it still doesn't make sense to me.

So, yeah. Whatever :icon_mrgreen:

unsub
07-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Awesome guys!

Do these have the non-slip bottom surface?

Try rubberized RV non slip cupboard [for toolboxes too] material. It comes in rolls at various outlets, but Walmart carries it in the RV and housewares departments. Around 2.00 a roll. Use the mat as a template then use scissors to trim as needed. Comes in a variety of colors.

srt8-in-largo
07-14-2014, 08:33 AM
Thanks unsub. I'm thinking about using double sided sticky tape.

Scotrod
07-14-2014, 08:47 AM
"How about a long sleeve shirt that says 1997 - 2014 ??? Which is a true statement and what is on the front of the shirt and any other color than black??? Steve0080 Mod/F6B Board"

Why would you want a shirt made of outdoor carpet material???

Granted, it would probably wear quite well, but might be a little stiff,,, :crackup:

Steve 0080
07-14-2014, 10:33 AM
If you go to her "store" she sells Valkyrie shirts and I wanted one made!!!!!

Scotrod
07-14-2014, 11:13 AM
If you go to her "store" she sells Valkyrie shirts and I wanted one made!!!!!

LOL! I figured as much, but just couldn't resist!! :stirthepot:

:cheers:

Phantom
07-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Why would you want a shirt made of carpet material???

Easy now, some of us have carpeted backs, we Silver Back Gorillas have feelings too :spank: :f2:

Dave Ritsema
07-14-2014, 11:24 AM
I purchased mats from her a couple months ago as well. As stated above, pretty much a piece of outdoor carpeting with F6B sewn on it. Not bad for the money. I ordered mine, waited a week and heard nothing from the seller dispite shipping supposed to be priority. When I finally sent an email she replied said she had been on vacation and she would get them out later the next week. When I got them they were rolled up in a bag and took quite a while to get them to lay flat. I still gave her a positive rating but suggested she consider shipping them in a way that they were flat with a piece of cardboard or something. Never got a reply or a feedback rating from her.

I don't think I would be doing business with her again.

srt8-in-largo
07-19-2014, 01:51 PM
I just got mine and same thing... they were rolled up in a USPS shipping bag. Not a huge deal really; just setting them in the sidebags will cause them to flatten out perfectly. Besides, the bottoms of the sidebags are not perfectly flat anyway.

The excuse about being on vacation and not offering to refund payment for priority delivery is lame.

A response of "whatever" to any customer for any reason is just wrong.

Not reciprocating a positive feedback on eBay is rude.

So... I like the mats and the price is right. They seem perfectly durable enough for protecting the bottom of the sidebags. Like you guys have said, the bottoms are not non-slip, but it's also not exactly slippery, and it's soft enough to not scratch anything. I'd buy the mats but probably wouldn't invite the seller to a BBQ :icon_biggrin:

Bama Bagger
07-19-2014, 10:04 PM
I bought these mats as one of the first items I put on my F6B....took some time to come in but are a good product! :clap2:

Ray H
07-19-2014, 10:51 PM
She was pretty good with my order. Took about a week and just arrived today. Just unrolled them and they flattened right out. For the price, they look good.

opas ride
07-20-2014, 10:24 AM
I had no issues with the order or the bag mats. Rolled them out of the shipping bag, placed them in bottom of saddlebags and they flattened out with no problems..For the money you can't beat them in my opinion and I would order them again if needed.....

F6BLK
07-20-2014, 03:37 PM
I'll give these a shot. I'd rather have a small biz get my money than buy Honda's overpriced accessories.

For 28 bucks more get the Factory mats!! read the description..MADE OF PREMIUM BLACK INDOOR/OUTDOOR VINYL BACKED non BINDED CARPET! ...WHAT!!

These look way better ..Bound!..Going to order Now!
http://www.amazon.com/Honda-0SP11-MJG-100D-Deluxe-Saddlebag-Mat/dp/B00I87ECNS

opas ride
07-20-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't dis-agree, but why spend more money for basically the same thing when they both go in the bottom of saddlebags that mostly are covered with luggage and other stuff and nobody sees them anyhow but the owner??...JHMO

brewcityf6b
07-21-2014, 09:59 PM
May be a dumb question but what's the point of mats in the saddlebags? Is it to protect the bottom of the bags or to protect the bottom of what you put in the bags? Or both? I guess I just don't really care if the inside of my bags get scuffed up.

Ray H
07-21-2014, 10:33 PM
May be a dumb question but what's the point of mats in the saddlebags? Is it to protect the bottom of the bags or to protect the bottom of what you put in the bags? Or both? I guess I just don't really care if the inside of my bags get scuffed up.

I installed the mats to help keep things from banging around. You could use a towel and get the same results but for $45 the mats look a whole lot better. In the overall cost of ownership, the cost of the mats are next to nothing.:icon_rolleyes:

srt8-in-largo
07-21-2014, 10:58 PM
I wanted the mats to protect the bags.

If I throw a loose crescent wrench or an item that has a zipper with something heavy on top of it or any other hard item into the bag, I don't want to worry about the bag getting deep scratches or chips or gouges.

If you put a couple gallons of milk in there the mats help keep them from sliding around.

The mats give it a nice finished look.