PDA

View Full Version : I'm not unique anymore

Darkknight
06-09-2013, 04:20 PM
:icon_frown:
Well it was bound to happen... after 3 months of being the only F6B in CT (well it was nice to think so :icon_wink:) I saw another of OUR kind today. In my own town no less. I guess I'm no longer unique.
This was a black F6B coming at me and it only took a second to recognize it. The signal lights were the first tip off. It does look good rolling down the road.:icon_biggrin:
Hopefully I cross his path again and maybe stop to compare notes.

edgeman55
06-09-2013, 06:36 PM
So far here in Northern Nevada I own the only one sold.Yesterday at Street Vibrations in Reno a bunch of Valkerie owners saw me ride in to the parking lot and as i was parking they massed around me and gawked with looks of wonder.As I got of my F6B and removed my helmet the questions started.1/2 hr later I was able to go visit the vendors.One of the couples really wanted to know all I thought and sat on mine.I told them the local Reno dealer got another one in so I wonder how much longer I will be unique?

gamersince1976
06-09-2013, 08:10 PM
I hear ya - my girlfriend reported sighting another F6B this week in my own little town! I had to go check the garage and make sure it wasn't mine.

I suppose it's a good thing :icon_wink:

av8rdave
06-09-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm not sure how long that will last. The county is thinly populated, and has no Honda dealers. There is a pretty robust rider population, so I think it's only a matter of time.