PDA

View Full Version : accessories...show chrome or not for F6B

jellybean
07-17-2014, 04:50 PM
As a new comer...I am looking for extra stuffs for my wing...but everything is chrome...I have enough chrome with my cruiser already...Any idea(s) ...I need to see the pictures of the accessories on the bike.

JB

thunder217
07-17-2014, 09:36 PM
I have the same all black feeling. I simply sand and paint any chrome Item I want. There are several new paint products on the market that work as well as taking it to the stealer paint man for a small job which most in my area wont even do. I used a two part spray paint which also had a two part primer that work real well. 2130

bobbyf6b
07-17-2014, 11:14 PM
What are you looking for? Kuryakyn now has a black drink holder. I'm trying to keep mine mostly black too.

Black grips, painted exhaust and engine trim black. Now I have a dark windshield and black Rivco highway pegs. The rear rack is black too.

Some have powder coated the brake pedal too. That looks cool.

Steve 0080
07-17-2014, 11:21 PM
Sounds like you need to make friends with a powder coater in your area!!!!!

jellybean
07-18-2014, 09:37 PM
What are you looking for? Kuryakyn now has a black drink holder. I'm trying to keep mine mostly black too.

Black grips, painted exhaust and engine trim black. Now I have a dark windshield and black Rivco highway pegs. The rear rack is black too.

Some have powder coated the brake pedal too. That looks cool.

Thanks. That's exactly what I am looking for.

JB

jellybean
07-18-2014, 09:48 PM
I have the same all black feeling. I simply sand and paint any chrome Item I want. There are several new paint products on the market that work as well as taking it to the stealer paint man for a small job which most in my area wont even do. I used a two part spray paint which also had a two part primer that work real well. 6961

Look like you have Muth mirror on your Wing...Are you happy with it?

JB