PDA

View Full Version : Bust open the crate

Massroll
07-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi all. I've been lurking a while, reading the forums, reading on-line reviews of the F6B, watching videos, etc... Made the mistake of test riding a F6B demo bike today. Had it on the road for about 45 minutes. Told him I'd be gone about 20.

Long story short, I signed papers on a new leftover black 2013 F6B Deluxe. It's still in the shipping crate, and I need to pull my financing (pre-approved) which could be 3-5 business days, so it's going to be a bit before I take possession. But, no matter. Next week at some point I'll be riding again. .batman-smilie. I've always bought used motorcycles, so this is a first for me. Took a leftover for the price savings.

Oh, and I did get the Honda promotion. Extra year on the warranty and $1000 in accessories. Probably more like $500-600 in goods actually, because they use full retail price for the parts. But, since they were throwing them in at no real cost to me, I can't complain!

Cheers!
-Massroll

Scotrod
07-18-2014, 12:39 PM
WELCOME to the fold! :yes:

XKnight
07-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Welcome aboard. Lots of new F6 owners taking advantage of the blow out 2013 leftover pricing. I got my fast red F6 last month.

F6B-RICH
07-18-2014, 01:07 PM
'welcome gang' & :congrats: from NJ .batman-smilie.

naga viper
07-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Congratulations on purchasing a amazing motorcycle.
I couldn't wait for the deals but don't regret spending the money.
would do again in a heartbeat!

Massroll
07-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Weather is great here right now and I'm not feeling particularly patient. Such is life. :039:

Sorcerer
07-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Welcome. Let the miles of smile begin.:yes:

Deer Slayer
07-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Just jump in with both feet! 'welcome gang' Welcome from The Tar Heel State. :cheers:

Ray H
07-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Congrats on your F6 purchase. You're gonna love it. Remember… Shinny side up, always.

Steve 0080
07-18-2014, 04:13 PM
'welcome gang' to the board!!!!

Slingah
07-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Welcome Massroll. I bought a black 13 deluxe from Weymouth Honda a few months ago.
Love the new bike. You will too I bet. I'll keep my eye for you on the road. Haven't seen another one yet. There are a few of us out there locally now though!
Enjoy.

Benk
07-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Hi all. I've been lurking a while, reading the forums, reading on-line reviews of the F6B, watching videos, etc... Made the mistake of test riding a F6B demo bike today. Had it on the road for about 45 minutes. Told him I'd be gone about 20.

Long story short, I signed papers on a new leftover black 2013 F6B Deluxe. It's still in the shipping crate, and I need to pull my financing (pre-approved) which could be 3-5 business days, so it's going to be a bit before I take possession. But, no matter. Next week at some point I'll be riding again. .batman-smilie. I've always bought used motorcycles, so this is a first for me. Took a leftover for the price savings.

Oh, and I did get the Honda promotion. Extra year on the warranty and $1000 in accessories. Probably more like $500-600 in goods actually, because they use full retail price for the parts. But, since they were throwing them in at no real cost to me, I can't complain!

Cheers!
-Massroll

:039::yes: I'm in the same position. looking tomorrow at some bikes. Probably some leftover 13.
How much did you end up with after all rebates? PM me if you want
Thanks

Fla_rider
07-18-2014, 09:22 PM
'welcome gang': from Sunny South Florida :th_sunbathe:

F6BLK
07-18-2014, 11:22 PM
I did the same thing left over 2013 deluxe! led fogs Clearview windshield Revo highway pegs And you ready to go!!only thing I don't like about the deluxe is the backrest took mine off! Went with the Honda rack! incredible savingsfor what is the new model motorcycle!

Massroll
07-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Welcome Massroll. I bought a black 13 deluxe from Weymouth Honda a few months ago.
Love the new bike. You will too I bet. I'll keep my eye for you on the road. Haven't seen another one yet. There are a few of us out there locally now though!
Enjoy.

Hey Slingah, mine's coming from Weymouth Honda too! I noticed one other MA rider so far. Badpapi. Lives in the same city as me. Gotta run into him sooner or later. :039:

badpapi
07-19-2014, 06:27 PM

Cheers!
-Massroll

:excited:
Welcome i'm glad someone from around here have the same bike .
if you need any help doing any mod you can hit me up im from brockton also .
also Chris from weymouth Honda is a cool guy very straight forward, i did buy my last bike from him but my f6 i got it at bettencourts in bridgewater .

again feel free to cantac me if you need any help with the bike .
also im looking foward to go to the 2014 f6 gathering .
if you or Slingah are interested we should talk .
i'm planing on trailing the bike there.

badpapi
07-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Hey Slingah, mine's coming from Weymouth Honda too! I noticed one other MA rider so far. Badpapi. Lives in the same city as me. Gotta run into him sooner or later. :039:

781-234-4021 you guys can call me anytime .
i ride and do a lot of rides in the weekends .

badpapi
07-19-2014, 06:36 PM
also visit this link and add yourself to the map .
represent MA

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3042-Map-of-owners
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zSk2Ij25HixI.kWf3zEETJJd0

Blotar
07-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Massroll, you should enjoy many, many trouble free miles with your new ride!
Blotar:icon_biggrin:

motozeke
07-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Congrats on the new ride! Got mine new out of the crate last December. 10,000 miles later, not a single regret... Honda has built a classic in this bike, that's for sure. I get adoring looks everywhere I go (literally *everywhere*, I almost cannot stop with this bike and not get comments or approving nods). Endless comfort, practical convenience, great handling, poise on the highway, great wind and weather protection (here's a vote for the Madstad screen, really does the job), convenient storage--exactly what I wanted in a motorcycle, just took me three other bikes to figure that out.

badpapi
08-02-2014, 05:35 PM
hello massroll !
any update ?
:impatient:

Massroll
08-03-2014, 12:40 AM
hello massroll !
any update ?
:impatient:

Sorry. Picked up the bike a week ago Wednesday. Been out and about. :039: The wife and I went camping up in the NH mountains this week and I took the wife for a nice ride through the mountains on the Kancamagus highway, rte 93, and rte 302.

Got a couple of pics to post too. The first pic is was taken outside my house after getting it home. The second pic was taken at the campground. Has the site tag hanging off the window. The third pic is her resting in the garage. Put about 750 miles on it so far. Got caught in the rain a few times too, so she's been properly blessed and I've been properly drenched.

73197320 7321

The ride is awesome and I'm very happy with it overall. As a matter of fact, the more I ride it, the more I like it. :yes:

Slingah
08-03-2014, 08:23 AM
The ride is awesome and I'm very happy with it overall. As a matter of fact, the more I ride it, the more I like it. :yes:

Cool. Glad you like it.
The more I ride, the more I love it too.....I can't imagine wanting a different bike.

richw56
08-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Hey, Massroll - welcome!
I got rained on the first couple of times I rode my F6B, too - got poured on riding it home from the dealer, then took it out the next day with weather looking good, but a shower popped up out of nowhere about 15 minutes later.
It's a great ride - enjoy!