PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Things Come in Threes

decubitus
07-21-2014, 02:37 PM
First stupid thing: I stalled the F6 at the bottom of my driveway.

Second stupid thing: I dropped the F6 at the bottom of my driveway. I couldn't pick it back up using the proper technique because it fell on its left side and I couldn't shift it into gear. It kept rolling down the hill when I started to lift it. So, I got real mad, straddled the bike, grabbed the handle bar, squeezed the front brake and wrenched it up. The Lovely and Exotic Mrs. Decubitus thought I was going to spit up a lung. Got it upright and into the garage before any of the neighbors could see what happened. Fortunately it was late at night.

Third stupid thing: Woke up the next morning and went out to inspect the damage to the crash bars. That's when I noticed a bunch of brown stuff smeared all over the left muffler and bag. What the....? Went down to the spot where I dropped it and discovered that I dropped it right into a pile of dog crap.

hiflyer
07-21-2014, 02:48 PM
First stupid thing: I stalled the F6 at the bottom of my driveway.

Second stupid thing: I dropped the F6 at the bottom of my driveway. I couldn't pick it back up using the proper technique because it fell on its left side and I couldn't shift it into gear. It kept rolling down the hill when I started to lift it. So, I got real mad, straddled the bike, grabbed the handle bar, squeezed the front brake and wrenched it up. The Lovely and Exotic Mrs. Decubitus thought I was going to spit up a lung. Got it upright and into the garage before any of the neighbors could see what happened. Fortunately it was late at night.

Third stupid thing: Woke up the next morning and went out to inspect the damage to the crash bars. That's when I noticed a bunch of brown stuff smeared all over the left muffler and bag. What the....? Went down to the spot where I dropped it and discovered that I dropped it right into a pile of dog crap.

That stinks!

Fla_rider
07-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Could be worse I thought the brown stuff was going to be on your pants too!:yikes:

motozeke
07-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Well I'll be dipped in **it...

Hornblower
07-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Murphy's Law strikes again :yikes:

Slingah
07-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Yucky all around.....:no:

CheckpointChcky
07-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Oh man, that is adding insult to injury to say the least. And you were able to upright the bike with shear force was amazing.

XKnight
07-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Sounds like you had a crappy day.:yikes:

Ixol Phaane
07-21-2014, 07:32 PM
:lolup:
Oh, man! That is just so not right.
Thanks for sharing it, though. You're a great sport.
It IS funny!

Ericb445
07-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Sh!t Happens

dickiedeals
07-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Yep DO DO Happens...................Dickie

Steve 0080
07-21-2014, 11:27 PM
+1...it can aways be worse.....just another lesson in life....

badpapi
07-22-2014, 01:15 AM
You dint Hurt Your Back , The Brown Stuff get fix cheap and The Neighbors Dint saw you !
I bet was not a good day seeing your baby fall .that will make me :icon_cry::tissue::suicide2:

C'Ville
07-22-2014, 01:59 AM
Glad your not hurt!!