PDA

View Full Version : Good Surprise!

BBB
07-21-2014, 05:56 PM
I took mine for a day ride up to Northern AZ to visit a couple friends yesterday.

After putting anothe 350miles, I was not too excited about having to wash my bike AGAIN... (It has been in sand storm, pouring rain (a few times) already in the first 3 weeks) Although I didn't get rained on yesterday, I rode through the desert where I could see a bunch of bugs in my headlight!

To my surprise, my bike was SO MUCH CLEANER than my previous bike (A Harelly Street Glide) after riding in the "Buggy night".
Not only that, many parts of the bike is covered with smooth panels, so it only took me 10 min to rince/ wipe off the bugs. :)

I love my F6B even more now!

XKnight
07-21-2014, 06:37 PM
The F6 is definitely an easy bike to clean, especially compared to a chromed out Harley. Too bad the Honda paint isn't up to par.

jkelley
07-22-2014, 05:44 AM
It is nice to be able to ride and not have to clean and polish. My old CVO Roadglide was always in need of cleaning and polishing. This F6 I spray with S-100 and hose it off, leaf blower and done.

mikey
07-22-2014, 04:08 PM
It is nice to be able to ride and not have to clean and polish. My old CVO Roadglide was always in need of cleaning and polishing. This F6 I spray with S-100 and hose it off, leaf blower and done.

same here, jkelley- i hated cleaning the road king- my 6 is more my style- wash-n- go!