PDA

View Full Version : Cold and foggy

rumble-b
07-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Mt wife and i are off to visit relatives, that live about an hour and a half away. We got up this morning and its cold and foggy.:yikes: Hmmmmm....should i ride or take the car ? :icon_rolleyes:
I know...a compromise ! She took the car and i'm taking the F6B :icon_biggrin: I certainly wouldn't have chosen that option with my old bike , but the 6 is just so comfortable and easy to handle in any conditions that i couldn't resist. :icon_lol:

Steve 0080
07-21-2014, 11:58 PM
The wife and I take separate vehicles a lot ...so when one or the other is ready to go the other is not waiting!!!! Good on you for taking the F6 !!!

SmallPasture
07-22-2014, 08:11 AM
Mt wife and i are off to visit relatives, that live about an hour and a half away. We got up this morning and its cold and foggy.:yikes: Hmmmmm....should i ride or take the car ? :icon_rolleyes:
I know...a compromise ! She took the car and i'm taking the F6B :icon_biggrin: I certainly wouldn't have chosen that option with my old bike , but the 6 is just so comfortable and easy to handle in any conditions that i couldn't resist. :icon_lol:

The 6 eats cold and foggy for breakfast!! Especially if ya got the heated grips!!! Ride on Son, Ride on!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes: