PDA

View Full Version : F6B still turns heads (even at 2:30am)

xzvs
07-23-2014, 07:35 PM
I work 2 jobs one at honda (wrench) and one overnights wrenching for a company that rhymes with Hed sex . Now I am up at 2 am rolling in and at that hour here be on your toes as "nothing good happens after 2am" 2 vehicles on the road, me and a work van -- and I hear you got to be f&^%ing kidding me is that an 1800 flat 6 -- I assume he is talking to me and not a lamppost and say yup ! Guy goes on -- man i gotta 97 valk but that thing is beautiful (check prev posts I stealthed her out) I said ya I got a 99 valk myself as well -- he said you seen the new 1800 valkyrie ? I I said yep-- he said that thing is butt ugly -- I said agreed-- He asked if mine was a custom -- said no wing F6B -- he was like thats more valk than the new valk -- I cant get over how badass that thing looks -- I never thought I'd like a wing but that's just evil looking. I launched it and carried the front wheel a bit and at the next light he says I got to turn here but I got degree wheels in my valk and other stuff and it DOES NOT LEAVE THAT HARD. Im writing this down now -- get an f6b

DISCLAIMER-- it will raise the front wheel and even stand up but you will eventually break a shaft -- my antics are not to be mimicked

motoman
07-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Still trying figure out 'hed sex'... :icon_doh:

Phantom
07-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Still trying figure out 'hed sex'... :icon_doh:

Could it be a package delivery service? UPS being the other big brand ..... just my :2cents:

Fla_rider
07-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Moto's on Pacific time , they're a little slower!:icon_mrgreen:

fxdl2051
07-25-2014, 04:59 AM
Last time I had the f6 on the road two people stopped me at lights ogling and complimenting the bike. Got to a big bash at the Harley dealer and two Hawg riders wanted to know more about the bike. It seems to draw a lot of attention.