PDA

View Full Version : HILLARY TALKS ABOUT HER CONCUSSION (FUNNY)

Westernbiker
07-28-2014, 03:57 PM
It's only about 15 seconds long.

http://www.maniacworld.com/flv/Hillary-Clinton-Talks-About-Her-Concussion.mp4

jaygollner
07-28-2014, 04:53 PM
I think we get it that you don't like Democrats, now can we give a pass to the political BS?

flyboy
07-28-2014, 04:59 PM
I think we get it that you don't like Democrats, now can we give a pass to the political BS?

+1

Hornblower
07-28-2014, 05:07 PM

She lies about everthing else, why not that? That is truly funny but kind of sad :icon_rolleyes:.

shooter
07-28-2014, 06:47 PM

You don't have to read it. It's an open forum. I didn't see your name under 'Forum Police'. I like it.

XKnight
07-28-2014, 06:51 PM

That's hilarious!:icon_lol: Doesn't matter what political party anyone is part of, it's still hilarious.

Scotrod
07-28-2014, 07:10 PM
It's my understanding that if it's in the "Off Topic" area, politics and religion are pretty much fair game.

I always click 'new posts' when I log on, so I seldom check what area that new post is in before I open it.

I've had enough 'practice' now that if certain folks post something with a political or religious subject line,,, I may end up in that thread, may not. Seldom do I 'click through' if there is a link inside.

Just 'easier' to look and see if it's in 'off-topic', observe the title, and consider whether to enter or not.

(I don't normally notice till I get in the thread,,,:shrug:)

HA!!! I compare it to opening a door just to find 2 'very senior citizens' attempting to have kinky gay sex,,, :yikes:

Oooooooopps! I must be going!!! Y'all carry on without me!!!! Bye now!!!!

Phantom
07-28-2014, 07:50 PM

+1

That was FUNNY regardless of your political views, it is called HUMOR. You could have placed George Bush or Sara Palin or Al Gore in the same chair with their eyes twitching, I still would have laughed.

I have said this BEFORE .... This OFF-TOPIC forum is for entertainment purposes, BIG BOY Panties are required at times other wise do as I do when I see something that I don't care for ... IGNORE it. If your skin is that thin ... then this adult website may not be for you.

I belong on several forums where some members try to censor others, NOT going to happen here. We are a brotherhood, there will be times when we don't see eye to eye and that's OK, take the high road and just LAUGH it off. Agree to disagree and DON'T SWEAT the small stuff.

We are GROWN men, telling another grown man to be silent simply because you don't agree with him MAKING a funny at the expense of a politician for entertainment purposes to this website is wrong.

There is another GoldWing website where they have been censoring several posts daily, they have also been banning senior members that have different views or opinions contrary to the owners, that website is Canadian owned , this website is 100% American Owned where FREEDOM of SPEECH is protected. No need to argue this mute point any further, just enjoy the website for all that it has to offer and ignore the parts that you don't like. If anyone feels a post is out of line with the policies of this website, send me a private message.

In the last 19 months only 3 have been banned for violating Forum rules and several posts have been moved to their proper locations, i.e. the "off-topic" , the Garage, Accessories ... etc.

:banghead:

shooter
07-28-2014, 10:18 PM
You're alright Phantom. I like that statement about being American and honoring our freedoms. As long as its clean there shouldn't be a problem. I think I have a problem with authority. It galls my azz when some self righteous SOB thinks he can censor someones post or opinion. Everyone has a right to speak their mind and to have an opinion as long as it's done respectfully. The OP didn't say anything about hating Democrats. He was merely posting a 'funny' video. Conclusions were drawn by the 'first responders'. They probably have anger issues due to social inadequacies. Or they are just insecure. Post on Boys. Admin has our back.

Phantom
07-29-2014, 05:06 AM
:icon_cool::yes:

I want all to know that I treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity.

Everyone has the same opportunity to share their thoughts regardless of your Political views.
I ask that everyone act your age when you reply, this is not grade school nor the place for drama.

We all have our personal preferences, no one is perfect. If you want someone to agree with you 100% of the time, just look in the mirror because no one else will agree with you 100% of the time. Just saying ..... :shrug:

Let's ride 'riding'

Scotrod
07-29-2014, 07:48 AM
I finally watched the vid,, thought it was funny as hell, no matter 'who' was in it. (Honestly thought it was going to be more 'politically divisive' than it turned out to be. :shrug: )

SmallPasture
07-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Blahahhahhahhahhha...... Now that's funny right there!! I don't care who you are! The last left eye movement made the coffee shoot!

Deer Slayer
07-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Hijack! Don't spook the Obama Sheep! :yikes:

Elroy
07-29-2014, 11:32 AM
funnypost.

Retired Army
07-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Hillary asked Chelsea if she was having sex at school and Chelsea replied not according to dad. :stirthepot:

Scotrod
07-29-2014, 03:08 PM
:lolup::lolup::lolup:

:yes:

bobbyf6b
07-29-2014, 08:06 PM

opas ride
07-30-2014, 06:08 PM
Hillary is an Obama puppet and lies just like the rest of DC's self- serving so called "elected officials".....Good luck America with the future, if things continue the way they are!!

Steve 0080
08-12-2014, 08:14 PM

Sorry but I have been away and am trying to catch up on some posts....19 seconds..pretty funny...who cares who was in the chair!!!