PDA

View Full Version : A silent complement to ALL of us

er.medic
07-30-2014, 08:14 PM
I was at work today and had the F6B parked out back. I was looking out the window and I saw somebody walking by the bike. They stopped, took out their phone, took a picture or two, and kept walking. I have not customized anything on the bike yet, its stock. So even in it's most basic form, its being stalked by the paparazzi :icon_lol:

Scotrod
07-30-2014, 08:26 PM
SWEET!!! :yes:

Took mine for a putt last weekend,,, Rec'd (2) compliments within 2 miles of leaving the house! :shock: :banana:

XKnight
07-30-2014, 08:57 PM
I was at work today and had the F6B parked out back. I was looking out the window and I saw somebody walking by the bike. They stopped, took out their phone, took a picture or two, and kept walking. I have not customized anything on the bike yet, its stock. So even in it's most basic form, its being stalked by the paparazzi :icon_lol:

I agree, it's a great looking bike in stock form. Doesn't really need anything to make it look better. Even though I have fast red one I will admit that black looks cooler.batman-smilie., but red is still faster. :icon_lol:

Marauderm
07-31-2014, 02:13 AM
I have one and while we all know they exsist, they are rarely seen....cause they are so fast.

Marauderm
07-31-2014, 02:13 AM
I have one and while we all know they exsist, they are rarely seen....cause the are so fast.

Darkknight
07-31-2014, 05:21 AM
This past weekend I rode with the new owner of my previous bike to a reservior we visited last fall. As we were leaving I stopped at the "Piddle Parlor":icon_redface:. There were 2 other bikes there when we pulled up. My F6B imediately became the focus of both attention and conversation. My friend pulled up a few feet away and watched. Typical questions were ask, "is that the new one", "what size engine". Then the opinions started," I don't like Wings, but that is so Cool!", "It looks like something BatMan would ride".batman-smilie., "Great color, all blacked out". Then my friend got my attention and told me to move out of the way. One of the men was behind me trying to get a picture of my F6B.
I had tried to explain to my friend the feeling I get when people notice this bike, and how often it happens. As we were leaving he was smiling and laughing. When I asked him what was so funny he said "I get it! Now, I get it! How cool is it that this happens everywhere you stop!" Just another time where I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. No words were needed.:shhh:

That is another down side to this bike...wrinkles. Wrinkles on my face from smiling constantly (it couldn't be me just getting older). Oh, what a burden we have to carry. Be strong my friends....
:lolup:

Ixol Phaane
07-31-2014, 12:36 PM
I have one and while we all know they exsist, they are rarely seen....cause the are so fast.

+1 :icon_biggrin:

Scotrod
07-31-2014, 12:50 PM
I had tried to explain to my friend the feeling I get when people notice this bike, and how often it happens. As we were leaving he was smiling and laughing. When I asked him what was so funny he said "I get it! Now, I get it! How cool is it that this happens everywhere you stop
:lolup:

When I parted ways with my Old Stratoliner, I really wanted something 'different',,, Different than the twins I had owned before.

The 6 has delivered that in so many different ways,,, The added attention isn't bad either!!! :icon_biggrin:

monkey-1
08-01-2014, 08:39 AM
I rode mine to my wifes work the other day and she could tell by the helmet hair that I rode my bike. After making the comment, a couple of the girls in the office wanted to see it. When they walked to the window, there were a 2 guys standing around it. Ten minutes later as I left they were still there. I was more than happy to talk about it with them. The funny thing is, only one guy rides (a Harley), the other guy just liked how it looked and wanted to know what it was.

Elroy
08-01-2014, 08:59 AM
I rode mine to my wifes work the other day and she could tell by the helmet hair that I rode my bike. After making the comment, a couple of the girls in the office wanted to see it. When they walked to the window, there were a 2 guys standing around it. Ten minutes later as I left they were still there. I was more than happy to talk about it with them. The funny thing is, only one guy rides (a Harley), the other guy just liked how it looked and wanted to know what it was.

+1 on your license plate, funny.
My wife would've killed me if I had gotten that.

motozeke
08-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Get used to the attention. I get it everywhere I go. :icon_cool:

CheckpointChcky
08-01-2014, 05:38 PM
While I was at the coast Wednesday, my riding partner wanted to go to the HD dealership in Shallotte. Once we got there, one of the employees was all over my bike. He then went inside and got someone ales to come out and look. Then an elderly customer came over and stated that he had seen pictures of the 6 but had never seen one in person and then stated how much he liked it. It's still new and people are taking notice.

srt8-in-largo
08-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Same thing happened to me... somebody was out there taking pictures of it.

I stopped counting how many people have told me its a beautiful bike; makes me proud to own it.