PDA

View Full Version : New B

ga mike
07-31-2014, 12:24 PM
I am now officially a member of this esteemed group, finally. Now all I have to do is get an F6B. I currently have a 2012 Victory Cross Country having sold my Goldwing earlier this year. Before the wing, I rode a Valkyrie for 12 years. It is time to get back to the smooth ride of the flat 6.....Mike

Paul B Blues
07-31-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. Like you I had a long wait for my bike, I rode a Rune for 8 years but needed a change. You'll love the F6B, it's simply a beautiful machine and I look forward to getting out as much as I can. All the best and good luck with your search.

Paul B..........:icon_cool:

Scotrod
07-31-2014, 12:44 PM
Welcome!!!

Fla_rider
07-31-2014, 02:32 PM
'welcome gang' big rally coming up at the end of August not far from you. You're invited! Search for 2nd Annual Rally!

XKnight
07-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Great time to buy an F6B at the leftover 2013 prices. Just don't wait too long because at the rate of new F6 members joining this forum they will all be gone soon. I had a Vic Cross Roads and the power and handling on the F6 is much better. Plus, the water cooling makes the F6 run a lot cooler than the Vic. Only thing you'll have to get use too is less leg room and the foot positioning, but since you are a previous Gold Wing owner you already know what to expect.

Jimmytee
07-31-2014, 08:35 PM
Great time to buy an F6B at the leftover 2013 prices. Just don't wait too long because at the rate of new F6 members joining this forum they will all be gone soon. I had a Vic Cross Roads and the power and handling on the F6 is much better. Plus, the water cooling makes the F6 run a lot cooler than the Vic. Only thing you'll have to get use too is less leg room and the foot positioning, but since you are a previous Gold Wing owner you already know what to expect.

Now I know I'm only 5' 8" but to me the leg room is more about where you are accustomed to placing your feet. With regards to leg room, a good set of highway pegs will allow you to stretch your legs out for cruising or highway riding and then return to the regular pegs for when you want to ride aggressive in the twisties. To me ,it's the best of both worlds.
.dickie-deals.

imported_scottydi
07-31-2014, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the forum from a member not too far away..

Scottydi