PDA

View Full Version : Kury Ergo III question

zeus661
07-31-2014, 07:46 PM
Just installed a set and wonder about the adjustments as I notice my legs sometimes hit the valve cover and they are hot. I am 6'1", 34" inseam. I have the arm adjusted all the way in and with the spring loaded feature. I would like to stretch my legs out further but I feel like my hips are in an uncomfortable position to keep my legs off the valve covers. Any thoughts?

Jimmytee
07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Just installed a set and wonder about the adjustments as I notice my legs sometimes hit the valve cover and they are hot. I am 6'1", 34" inseam. I have the arm adjusted all the way in and with the spring loaded feature. I would like to stretch my legs out further but I feel like my hips are in an uncomfortable position to keep my legs off the valve covers. Any thoughts?

Have you tried adjusting the angle that the bar sits on the engine guard? You would then need to readjust the other three points at the foot peg. I'm only 5' 8" with a 30" inseam. I have the arms adjusted with one screw hole exposed. They are working very well for me there.

zeus661
08-01-2014, 05:31 AM
I have the adjustment under the valve covers adjusted with the screws out pretty far. And the arms with no holes showing. I will play around with it but on my valk I could almost straighten my legs completely. Just used to how that was.