PDA

View Full Version : lost in a sea of Harleys

choptop
08-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Definitely not the case with the 6 at Sturgis .I have had more people than I care to think about ask me about the 6
I notice a lot of bikers that they meet on the road looking over at it. it is different and it does draw attention.

RcBtx1999
08-01-2014, 07:44 PM
I intend to remove all the HONDA badges on the F6B and replace them with the Custom ones made by HAMBLY. So many people ask me what it is, I just want them to know it's an F6B and keep on guessing. Fantastic motorcycle. This is a great forum as well, so glad I stumbled onto it. Does the F6B group ever plan any get togethers???:stirthepot:

ED209
08-01-2014, 08:10 PM
I knew it..... :yes:

bobbyf6b
08-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Cool. Thanks for representing us Choptop!

XKnight
08-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Does the F6B group ever plan any get togethers???:stirthepot:

There is the annual F6B Rally later this month. See link: http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1645-August-2014-2nd-Annual-F6B-Rally

Ixol Phaane
08-02-2014, 01:34 AM
HEH HEH HEH! NICE. :yes:

phlaug
08-02-2014, 04:33 AM
Definitely not the case with the 6 at Sturgis .I have had more people than I care to think about ask me about the 6
I notice a lot of bikers that they meet on the road looking over at it. it is different and it does draw attention.

You there all week? My buddies and I aren't rolling in til Thursday... would like to see the F6B... I'm not a current owner, but a prospective one... (I'll be there on my Honda Fury...)

choptop
08-02-2014, 09:42 AM
You there all week? My buddies and I aren't rolling in til Thursday... would like to see the F6B... I'm not a current owner, but a prospective one... (I'll be there on fmy Honda Fury...)

Got here on Tuesday will be leaving in three days on Tuesday sorry

choptop
08-07-2014, 03:17 PM
You there all week? My buddies and I aren't rolling in til Thursday... would like to see the F6B... I'm not a current owner, but a prospective one... (I'll be there on my Honda Fury...)

Left on Monday afternoon, day early due to the rain coming in. Can't go wrong w/the 6 , in my humble opinion. Came off a '91 Fl w/127 ci engine and 6 speed. Soooo many big front tire Harleys their, love the look and If my bro doesn't like the Harley I sold him, I have first dibs on it coming back to me again. The 6 is where it is at for me now, 63 and wanting more comfort and less time wrenching whether it be in the garage or along the road. Both guys I rode w/ had new Harley 's and my 6 got all the attention whether it was asking me what it was, out right compliments, people riding towards me and looking over or me just sitting , w/an adult beverage in hand, watching people stop , look and wonder.
Pulled my packed Roadstar trailer 1,460 miles and performed flawlessly in the Black Hills. It was a joy to ride and I enjoy it more every day.

marmilia
08-08-2014, 11:50 AM
I only say one other F6B when I was there and it was at the parking lot at the Crazy Horse monument on tuesday (black with Pennsylvania plates I believe) but did have people asking questions (mostly "what is it?)" when we stopped and several people looking and pointing at us when we were riding.

choptop
08-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Only saw (1) other for sure, Black, main street Sturgis, Minnesota plate "Bagger", have seen it before at Minnesota bike functions.