PDA

View Full Version : New forum member and F6B owner!!

bigswole31
08-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Greetings,

As of 07/31/2014, I am a new owner of a Black F6B!!

I was set on buying a Suzuki M109. I'm a big guy, (6'4" over 300 lbs) and I wanted a bike that "fit" me, but was also comfortable for good stretches on the highway. To be honest, I never looked at any "baggers", and had always just been into the V-twin cruiser bikes. I was one of the guys who thought that baggers and tourers were for the "older guys" (I'm 44 :icon_wink:). After riding a friend's M109, I LOVED the look, but I wasn't sure that I would enjoy sitting on it for an hour or more.

This past weekend a friend of mine bought a Harley Davidson Street Glide (yeah, yeah... I know :icon_razz:), and we had a good conversation about the virtues of having storage on the bike and a comfortable ride. Though he had just bought a Harley, he sang the praises of the F6B. I checked it out online (read reviews and watched youtube vids) for a good part of Sunday evening. I Dropped by the dealer on Monday...... and bought it Thursday!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! This thing makes you feel like a friggin' superhero in a movie!!! .batman-smilie.

Glad to be a part of the F6B family!!

XKnight
08-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Congrats! The Black F6 is the epitome of a Batman bike..batman-smilie.

Ixol Phaane
08-02-2014, 11:34 AM
:congrats: and .welcome20.

Let the good times roll! 'riding'
:icon_biggrin:

Hornblower
08-02-2014, 12:17 PM
I was set on buying a Suzuki M109. I'm a big guy, (6'4" over 300 lbs) and I wanted a bike that "fit" me, but was also comfortable for good stretches on the highway. To be honest, I never looked at any "baggers", and had always just been into the V-twin cruiser bikes. I was one of the guys who thought that baggers and tourers were for the "older guys" (I'm 44 :icon_wink:). After riding a friend's M109, I LOVED the look, but I wasn't sure that I would enjoy sitting on it for an hour or more.

This past weekend a friend of mine bought a Harley Davidson Street Glide (yeah, yeah... I know :icon_razz:), and we had a good conversation about the virtues of having storage on the bike and a comfortable ride. Though he had just bought a Harley, he sang the praises of the F6B. I checked it out online (read reviews and watched youtube vids) for a good part of Sunday evening. I Dropped by the dealer on Monday...... and bought it Thursday!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! This thing makes you feel like a friggin' superhero in a movie!!! .batman-smilie.

Glad to be a part of the F6B family!!

One more bit of evidence that he who maintains an open mind wins :headbang: Congrats on your excellent purchase and welcome to the gang 'welcome gang'

Ray H
08-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Congrats & welcome…. You're gonna love it!

Brian D
08-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Congrats on the black. I bought red a few weeks ago because my local dealer only had a red leftover 13 and the deal was to good to bye a 14 black. But this red machine is getting stripped this winter and painted black. I just think black looks so good

CheckpointChcky
08-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Welcome to the fold with the fastest color, black.

bobbyf6b
08-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Congrats! Make sure you adjust your rear suspension to at least half way, they come set at the bottom (too soft). It's on the right side under the plastic panel in front of the saddlebag. You have to open the bag first.

Massroll
08-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Welcome, and enjoy your black lightning! :yes:

Fla_rider
08-04-2014, 03:37 PM
'welcome gang' from Sunny South Florida!:th_sunbathe:

Rally end of August you're invited!

olds34dude
08-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Welcome and congrats on the best one, BLACK IS BEST............and faster too, the red ones just don't see you go by bye"batsmiley":stirthepot: