PDA

View Full Version : finally got to go for a ride.....

olds34dude
08-03-2014, 07:38 PM
.......not a long one, not much over a hundred miles but after having the F6 for a week and only the ride from the dealers and a short errand, it sure felt good! What a great bike, no complaints at all, except of course that supposed windshield! The issue of the shifter that I expected after my first ride I believe will become a non-issue as I adjust to it and find upshifts with the side of my toe are getting more natural. My Alpinestars have a small toe but still a tight fit under the shifter. The new w/s and assorted $1000 of "free" stuff are here and should go on this week, can't wait for that. I've been wearing a fullface for the first time in quite awhile and was surprised that even with earplugs I could hear the radio at 70mph. Just a perfect blend of torque and great gearing for a 5 speed, 6 would be nice , but there's so much low end as is that I like it just the way it is, what a pleasure to ride , smoooooth, no teeth clattering (ala Harley). what more can I say, this could be the perfect bike! ... even the mirrors work.. naw- it can't be perfect? D.dickie-deals.

SmallPasture
08-04-2014, 10:41 AM
.I've been wearing a fullface for the first time in quite awhile and was surprised that even with earplugs I could hear the radio at 70mph.

Big congrats on your new love!:yes::yes::yes:

I gotta ask if you still have the stock shorty windshield on? I'm currently lost in the windshield black hole and was curious if you had already changed out the windshield yet?

Paul B Blues
08-04-2014, 12:55 PM
That is good news, glad you have managed to get a few more miles under your belt. Fingers crossed for lots more 'all/right'