PDA

View Full Version : Need more air on me

zeus661
08-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Went for a ride today wearing my Kevlar jean and sweated my butt off. I need some way to get more air up under my thighs and a$$. On my Valkyrie I had Baker Air Wings that seem to do the trick. With the fairing on the F6B I don't really want anything that is going to stick out further.

Hornblower
08-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Only two thoughts come to mind...Baker hand wings which mount under the mirrors and mesh riding pants. I use both and it really helps.

zeus661
08-04-2014, 08:44 AM
How do the bakers mount?

hiflyer
08-04-2014, 08:51 AM
How do the bakers mount?

They mount under the mirrors. Takes all of a few minutes to install. One of the best additions I've ever put on a bike. More air in the warmer months, or less air on the hands and upper body in the cool months.

Richie
08-04-2014, 10:18 AM
They mount under the mirrors. Takes all of a few minutes to install. One of the best additions I've ever put on a bike. More air in the warmer months, or less air on the hands and upper body in the cool months.

Do you need to drill holes in the mirrors to install them or do they hook on some other way?

Richie

edgeman55
08-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Do you need to drill holes in the mirrors to install them or do they hook on some other way?

Richie

Remove one screw under the mirror housing that holds the mirror in and replace that with the adapter screw/bolt that Baker has to hold on the wings,Follow the order they show to install the washers and nylock nut to install the wings and your done.About ten minutes to do and they work great.