PDA

View Full Version : Who's the real victim: Palestinians or Christians in Iraq??

SmallPasture
08-07-2014, 11:55 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11018298/Islamic-State-pulls-down-church-crosses-in-northern-Iraq-as-200000-flee.html

:cus: Where is the leftist media on this one? Ah, that's right. They are to busy making victims outta the Palestinians to realize where the true genocide is taking place. :soapbox:

Darren
08-07-2014, 01:02 PM
The answer to this is both.

Why does it have to be one or the other.

Oppression of a minority by the religious Majority is wrong.

SmallPasture
08-07-2014, 02:04 PM
The answer to this is both.

Why does it have to be one or the other.

Oppression of a minority by the religious Majority is wrong.

hmmmm..based on my info, I can't agree. If anything, I would have to call the Palestinians WILLING victims for their UNWILLINGNESS to kick Hamas out of the Palestinian Authority.

I'm confused as to how Israel is, in any way, oppressing the Palestinians? To compare the beheading of Christians by ISIS simply because they are Christians to Israel defending their innocent civilians by responding to Hamas's Rockets, which Hamas defends w/ a human shield affectionately known as Palestinian Civilians, to me is like comparing night to day and saying no difference.

I do agree that oppression in any form is wrong whether it's a minority or majority.

FlatSixBagger
08-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Having served in Iraq in 2003 and having been sent to protect Christians because the Muslims were try to eradicate them, I would say Christians!

Darren
08-07-2014, 03:38 PM
hmmmm..based on my info, I can't agree. If anything, I would have to call the Palestinians WILLING victims for their UNWILLINGNESS to kick Hamas out of the Palestinian Authority.

I'm confused as to how Israel is, in any way, oppressing the Palestinians? To compare the beheading of Christians by ISIS simply because they are Christians to Israel defending their innocent civilians by responding to Hamas's Rockets, which Hamas defends w/ a human shield affectionately known as Palestinian Civilians, to me is like comparing night to day and saying no difference.

I do agree that oppression in any form is wrong whether it's a minority or majority.

So lets kill them all and let God sort them out

SmallPasture
08-07-2014, 03:58 PM
So lets kill them all and let God sort them out

I got nothing for that one. :shrug:

srt8-in-largo
08-07-2014, 11:33 PM
They really are an ignorant barbaric people who will smile and serve you tea one day, then slit your throat the next.

I admire Israel's restraint for not nuking these brown turds off the planet... to which I would say good riddance to bad rubbish.

fxdl2051
08-08-2014, 02:29 AM
The Truth is the victim, which truth? Depends on who the victim is.