PDA

View Full Version : Will Honda F6B backrest/mount work on Mustang seat?

sshake1905
08-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey....maybe a dumb question....but, being new to the forum, I should be entitled to a few dumb questions?:shrug:

I just ordered a Mustang Tripper FB seat....and forgot to ask if my stock Honda backrest and mount setup will work with the new Mustang seat...:banghead:..someone please tell me it will all hook up just fine..???

Also, I have a Show Chrome rear rack that uses the same stock Honda backrest mount...anyone know if I will be able to hook up with the new Mustang seat in place ??? Thanks.notworthy.

Shaker:icon_biggrin:

F6BPDX
08-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Hey....maybe a dumb question....but, being new to the forum, I should be entitled to a few dumb questions?:shrug:

I just ordered a Mustang Tripper FB seat....and forgot to ask if my stock Honda backrest and mount setup will work with the new Mustang seat...:banghead:..someone please tell me it will all hook up just fine..???

Also, I have a Show Chrome rear rack that uses the same stock Honda backrest mount...anyone know if I will be able to hook up with the new Mustang seat in place ??? Thanks.notworthy.

You should be fine on all counts. Enjoy!

Ray H
08-08-2014, 12:06 PM

Yep!