PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Dealer

Madmax
08-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Hey guys ,
Just had to call the dealer its going on 3 months still waiting for my titles and registration , our state has 90 days on the registration and I know the game there playing dragging it out .
Now Honda has the 1000 bonus bucks , I'm thinking the dealer is going to apply for the bucks in my name .
Its going to be 3 months on the 21st of this month , I'm wondering how I can find out if they do apply for the bucks in my name .
I'm just waiting for the title to see when it was processed , anyone know if honda would have info on there end and has anyone ran into this .

Scotrod
08-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Have you contacted the DMV?

The Highwayman
08-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Honda could tell you the date of sale on their end by the warranty in service date.

Scotrod
08-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Honda could tell you the date of sale on their end by the warranty in service date.

Bill of sale would have the date as well. No Honda Bucks to be gained by anyone here.

Dealer was either slow to submit paperwork to DMV, or DMV is slow,,, or both,,, :shrug:

JackB
08-09-2014, 02:53 PM
I just got my F6B this week and I signed something that said that my $1000 Honda bucks would go to the dealer.

Pap
08-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Max,
We got ours at State College Pa. on the 3rd of July. I already have the registration card.
You have to use the bonus bucks on the day of purchase or you lose it from what I understand.

Madmax
08-10-2014, 07:09 AM
i did not get a bad deal paying $16200 for a deluxe , jerking me around for 3 months on a title that I paid cash for .
I called the a few times and there excuse was it was the DMV but I knew better . After seening honda offering $1000 thinking they most likelly did not pay off the bike till this month .
I have not recived anything form honda to the effect of buying the bike .
I bought a new Vmax last month and got tons of crap from yamaha in less than a month .
I'm going to try and contact mother Honday and see what sales date they have on file if possible .
Thanks guys