PDA

View Full Version : Four Corners Rally, Durango, CO

bobbyf6b
08-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Anyone planning to go? I'm thinking about it. Labor Day Weekend.

http://fourcornersmotorcyclerally.com/

bobbyf6b
08-09-2014, 04:23 PM

Injun Joe
08-10-2014, 03:57 AM
If I sign on the dotted line for a new F6B, I need somewhere to go, right?

bobbyf6b
08-20-2014, 08:38 AM
If I sign on the dotted line for a new F6B, I need somewhere to go, right?

Exactly!

bobbyf6b
08-20-2014, 08:49 AM
I'll be riding up on the 30th, taking the scenic route. Staying in Bloomfield, NM. The places I wanted to stay in Durango sold out. I plan on doing the poker run on Sunday. We could meet there. Riding home on Monday. My wife is actually coming with me, and it will be her first time on the F6B! Hopefully she will see the light and appreciate the comfort. :)

Injun Joe
08-20-2014, 08:51 AM
Looks like I'll only be making a brief trip through the rally. Leaving Friday, the 30th and hope to spend the night in Lake City so I can do the glorious ride from there to Creede in the morning. If I have to go past Lake City to find a place, I'll probably go all the way to Pagosa Springs. Then Saturday I'll spend a little time at the Rally itself. If I stay long, I'll probably just stay in Durango, but my guess is I might try to get as far as Montrose. When are you planning on being there? Would like to try to meet up for a cup or something.

Injun Joe
08-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Looks like I'll only be making a brief trip through the rally. Leaving Friday, the 30th and hope to spend the night in Lake City so I can do the glorious ride from there to Creede in the morning. If I have to go past Lake City to find a place, I'll probably go all the way to Pagosa Springs. Then Saturday I'll spend a little time at the Rally itself. If I stay long, I'll probably just stay in Durango, but my guess is I might try to get as far as Montrose. When are you planning on being there? Would like to try to meet up for a cup or something.

Even in just posting this, I'm already considering asking the boss for Monday off as well! :crackup: