PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga dealer is legit, right?

Injun Joe
08-11-2014, 11:14 AM
I'd been noticing a couple dealerships being mentioned in threads here and decided to follow up. Sure enough, the Chattanooga one, (Southern Honda) has the standard at around $2500 less than I was being offered it locally. PLUS, the guy is saying I can choose the $1000 in accessories from anything they normally carry and not just Hondaline parts which might be huge.

But now the biggie: They are legit right? What I've read here hasn't really commented on the quality of the dealer -- just the pricing. For $2500, I could fly into Chattanooga and have a real nice 1400 mile road trip back to Colorado to break in my new F6B. ;)

For anyone in my shoes that might be listening in, they seem to have a TON of 2013 red standards but nothing else -- right now he's checking thinking he might still have one black standard but it sounds like it's a Henry Ford deal where you can have any color you want -- so long as it's red.

bigbird
08-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Some dealers take of advantage of "bulk buys" from the importer. In this case, Southern Honda may have bought all remaining red '13's from Honda America and gotten a helluva' discount, thus the great retail pricing.

CheckpointChcky
08-11-2014, 11:36 AM
They are legit. I tried them first and even though they had the lowest price, they wouldn't give me squat for my trade so I went to Sportcycles in Rockingham, NC and they gave me $2500.00 more for my trade than Southern would thus making the deal a no brainer.

Injun Joe
08-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks folks. Trade wouldn't come into play as I'm going to sell my present bike outright. Didn't know about the bulk thing so that helps ease my mind. Anyone actually their's through them? I've now been on the phone with Honda of Russellville too because they have a all murdered out flat black one (custom but still new otherwise) that is really the color I was wild about anyway. But on the phone, they seem a little more flakey so I'd appreciate any insight into them as well if anyone has got any. The price for the flat black brings it up to around $500 of local, but I figure $2,000 for custom paint isn't all that bad.

F6BPDX
08-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks folks. Trade wouldn't come into play as I'm going to sell my present bike outright. Didn't know about the bulk thing so that helps ease my mind. Anyone actually their's through them? I've now been on the phone with Honda of Russellville too because they have a all murdered out flat black one (custom but still new otherwise) that is really the color I was wild about anyway. But on the phone, they seem a little more flakey so I'd appreciate any insight into them as well if anyone has got any. The price for the flat black brings it up to around $500 of local, but I figure $2,000 for custom paint isn't all that bad.

Lots of HOR bikes floating around. They may sound flakey, but they are for sure legit.

Scotrod
08-11-2014, 12:15 PM
What about that INDIAN!!????!!?????!

:stirthepot:

(Still love my HOR 6! :icon_wink:)

Injun Joe
08-11-2014, 12:40 PM
What about that INDIAN!!????!!?????!

:stirthepot:

(Still love my HOR 6! :icon_wink:)

The Indian is still up there in the mid 20s Scotrod and I can't find any dealers playing games like they're willing to do with the F6B. So I'm still where at the same place as I was as far as that's concerned. A ~$25k motorcycle just isn't in the cards for me right now unless you're feeling generous. Might just as well be talking $35k for an HD Ultra. (Which I do NOT want.) But the F6B is now down to a baseline of ~$15k. I think the advice I'm getting to hold out for what I ultimately want is sound, but then I didn't marry Bridget Bardot or Sophia Loren either if you follow me.

Scotrod
08-11-2014, 12:47 PM
:icon_biggrin:

If the 6 was 25, and the Indian was 15, I'd still take the 6. :icon_wink:

Injun Joe
08-11-2014, 12:50 PM
:icon_biggrin:

If the 6 was 25, and the Indian was 15, I'd still take the 6. :icon_wink:

That would be awesome Scot! Find me that deal. You take the 6 for 25 and I'll take the "leftovers" for 15. ;)

Morpheous
08-11-2014, 12:57 PM
I just purchased my 2014 deluxe from Southern Honda a couple weeks ago. They are legit. Ask for Bill Spearman..one of the best salesman there. and Wendy the finance person. They are a great team and will take good care of you.:lolup:

Injun Joe
08-11-2014, 01:11 PM
I just purchased my 2014 deluxe from Southern Honda a couple weeks ago. They are legit. Ask for Bill Spearman..one of the best salesman there. and Wendy the finance person. They are a great team and will take good care of you.:lolup:

Thanks Morpheous. That eases my mind.

Scotrod
08-11-2014, 01:17 PM
That would be awesome Scot! Find me that deal. You take the 6 for 25 and I'll take the "leftovers" for 15. ;)

Won't be long till the 'slightly used' Vindians are on the discount lot.

Then you can have your cake and eat it too! :yes:

RickW
08-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Give Honda of Russellville a call, ask for Earl. They should be able to give you the same pricing. They are also a supporting dealer for this Forum.

Phantom
08-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Give Honda of Russellville a call, ask for Earl. They should be able to give you the same pricing. They are also a supporting dealer for this Forum.

They are closer to Colorado and will match or beat their competitors!!!!

Ask for Roger Shatwell (General Manager) if Earl is not available

Much better service :cheers:

RcBtx1999
08-11-2014, 01:40 PM
I'd been noticing a couple dealerships being mentioned in threads here and decided to follow up. Sure enough, the Chattanooga one, (Southern Honda) has the standard at around $2500 less than I was being offered it locally. PLUS, the guy is saying I can choose the $1000 in accessories from anything they normally carry and not just Hondaline parts which might be huge.

But now the biggie: They are legit right? What I've read here hasn't really commented on the quality of the dealer -- just the pricing. For $2500, I could fly into Chattanooga and have a real nice 1400 mile road trip back to Colorado to break in my new F6B. ;)

For anyone in my shoes that might be listening in, they seem to have a TON of 2013 red standards but nothing else -- right now he's checking thinking he might still have one black standard but it sounds like it's a Henry Ford deal where you can have any color you want -- so long as it's red.

I was going to buy from Chatanooga because of the reasons you have stated. I made a deal in Chatanooga and was prepared to fly to Atlanta which is about 100 miles away and have them pick me up. Sounds good. I took all the info to my local Dealer in San Antonio, which is 20 miles away. right away they were willing to deal. ~My dealer said and i do not know if it is true, but.......What you get is the Motorcycle right out of the crate, no tweaking, just fill it with fluids, make sure it runs and sent you on your way. I did not really have any problem with that since I think it is pretty much what they all do, they are running fine when they leave the Factory. They are THE largest seller in the Nation, they must be doing something right. I'm not fond of one dealer talking bad about another one, but I don't mind if it saves me some bucks. My dealer came within what it would cost me to fly there, and ride it home, he even said so. I think they are legit!!!:stirthepot:

Injun Joe
08-11-2014, 02:19 PM

I was going to buy from Chatanooga because of the reasons you have stated. I made a deal in Chatanooga and was prepared to fly to Atlanta which is about 100 miles away and have them pick me up. Sounds good. I took all the info to my local Dealer in San Antonio, which is 20 miles away. right away they were willing to deal. ~My dealer said and i do not know if it is true, but.......What you get is the Motorcycle right out of the crate, no tweaking, just fill it with fluids, make sure it runs and sent you on your way. I did not really have any problem with that since I think it is pretty much what they all do, they are running fine when they leave the Factory. They are THE largest seller in the Nation, they must be doing something right. I'm not fond of one dealer talking bad about another one, but I don't mind if it saves me some bucks. My dealer came within what it would cost me to fly there, and ride it home, he even said so. I think they are legit!!!:stirthepot:

Thanks bud. I needed that right about now. My local dealer is singing a whole different tune. He was speaking more directly about Russellville, but basically saying once you fly down there that it's a whole different deal and they aren't willing to give you the rebates at the stated priced. Sounds plausible to me because you take away $2000 in rebates and you're back pretty close to the local price -- close enough that I wouldn't fly down there.

So now I'm not sure what to do. Locally here I'm all set up to go sign and it's a done deal. But I won't do that while thinking I might be able to save $2.5k somewhere else. This kind of "mud" is why I haven't bought new in forever -- it's just not fun and downright stressful.

Steve 0080
08-11-2014, 02:26 PM
I am reading this thread and sitting here thinking ...we call .... they think we are fishing and full of shit wasting their time....we think they may not be up to par because they are not running over to kiss our ass. Fact: All Honda Dealerships are legit, period. A 13 F6B is a 13 F6B period ...except in CA, Can, and over seas..... ALL Honda shops MUST to PDI's before the bike can leave the shop...period.... When people here start asking " what you paid" it does not make a dam to anyone else in the country...only to the people who live in your State and your county....other wise the numbers will change. Honda dealers pay the same for every bike that Honda sells..Period..... They may sell theirs for less and get a kick back from Honda for numbers but there are all the same!!!!!!!!

My advise:Get your check book walk into your nearest Dealership with copies of what other dealers are selling theirs for and make your deal and ride off...period!

Wild Bill
08-11-2014, 03:22 PM
You mite want to do a goggle search on Southern Honda power sports. They got in some kind of trouble with mother Honda.If I remember what I read a year ago they were charging mother Honda for warranty repairs that were not being made and have been fined an awesome amount of money spred out over x# of years.

As for a deal on a new bike.They gave a friend the best deal trading his conni in on a level one wing. So who knows.

Wild Bill
08-11-2014, 03:27 PM
You mite want to do a goggle search on Southern Honda power sports. They got in some kind of trouble with mother Honda.If I remember what I read a year ago they were charging mother Honda for warranty repairs that were not being made and have been fined an awesome amount of money spred out over x# of years.

As for a deal on a new bike.They gave a friend the best deal trading his conni in on a level one wing. So who knows.

I stand corrected.They were selling recald bikes that were supposedly repaired.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/15/honda-unsafe-motorcycles-chattanooga-dealership-fined/1991801/

Rayzar
08-11-2014, 03:45 PM
I bought my F6B from interstate honda in Ft Collins when I was in Colorado and they gave me a great deal and we're very friendly.

opas ride
08-11-2014, 04:14 PM
I am reading this thread and sitting here thinking ...we call .... they think we are fishing and full of shit wasting their time....we think they may not be up to par because they are not running over to kiss our ass. Fact: All Honda Dealerships are legit, period. A 13 F6B is a 13 F6B period ...except in CA, Can, and over seas..... ALL Honda shops MUST to PDI's before the bike can leave the shop...period.... When people here start asking " what you paid" it does not make a dam to anyone else in the country...only to the people who live in your State and your county....other wise the numbers will change. Honda dealers pay the same for every bike that Honda sells..Period..... They may sell theirs for less and get a kick back from Honda for numbers but there are all the same!!!!!!!!

My advise:Get your check book walk into your nearest Dealership with copies of what other dealers are selling theirs for and make your deal and ride off...period!

Guys, I agree with Steve...If your ready to buy an F6B, then go purchase the damn thing!!...Not intending to offend anyone, but all this so-called internet shopping, flying here and there, etc. etc...is plain nonsense and a waste of time just trying to save a few bucks...Make your best deal at a local dealer, live with your purchase, don't worry about what someone paid, or did not pay, and who really cares anyway....The riding days in some areas are getting shorter, so make your deal and enjoy a great bike..Time to move on!!!

Fla_rider
08-11-2014, 05:01 PM
I have to Agree with Steve. The minute you pull out the door it really doesn't matter what you paid! The only thing that is going to cross your mind is how great this bike is and what took you so long to get off your A** and get it already! So drop what you're doing and shag a** to your local dealer before the last one disappears!

Hornblower
08-11-2014, 05:22 PM
All I can add to this conversation is that it usually pays to shop around. Do your homework! Find out what others have been paying and see if a local dealer will match it. I did that on a 2010 VW Jetta TDI and got it for $700 UNDER dealer cost. Via e-mail, I offered all area dealers $1000 under cost on a cash deal and all the dealers laughed at me except one who said he couldn't do $1000 but he would do $700. I would never have known that this was possible without reading VW forums and, in particular, about what people had been paying. Interestingly, people paid anywhere from $1000 under dealer cost to over sticker price, thousands of dollars difference :yikes:. When I bought my F6B, the word was the best online price was coming from Chattanooga. I took that price to all area dealers and found one that would match it. I didn't ask them to beat it but only match it. Of course, they acted like it was killing them :icon_rolleyes:. Now, a year later, there are far better deals being offered. Guys, it isn't hard, you have the internet. Decide what you should be paying and send out e-mails to all your area dealers. You might be surprised at the results.

Wild Bill
08-11-2014, 05:42 PM
All I can add to this conversation is that it usually pays to shop around. Do your homework! Find out what others have been paying and see if a local dealer will match it. I did that on a 2010 VW Jetta TDI and got it for $700 UNDER dealer cost. Via e-mail, I offered all area dealers $1000 under cost on a cash deal and all the dealers laughed at me except one who said he couldn't do $1000 but he would do $700. I would never have known that this was possible without reading VW forums and, in particular, about what people had been paying. Interestingly, people paid anywhere from $1000 under dealer cost to over sticker price, thousands of dollars difference :yikes:. When I bought my F6B, the word was the best online price was coming from Chattanooga. I took that price to all area dealers and found one that would match it. I didn't ask them to beat it but only match it. Of course, they acted like it was killing them :icon_rolleyes:. Now, a year later, there are far better deals being offered. Guys, it isn't hard, you have the internet. Decide what you should be paying and send out e-mails to all your area dealers. You might be surprised at the results.

Very true.I called SHP in choo choo and got a price for the F6B and a quote on my trade.Then called Mountain motorsprots in conyers Ga and they said we will match it.Traded a 200 mile ride for a 90 mile ride to pickup my new bike.

Injun Joe
08-12-2014, 12:16 AM
I bought my F6B from interstate honda in Ft Collins when I was in Colorado and they gave me a great deal and we're very friendly.

Interstate's been great to talk to and seem like a nice little dealership. I don't mean to dis them at all. But they are (apparently) a couple thousand dollars higher on the F6B than some other dealers. It didn't seem like the first time the owner of Interstate had dealt with that situation. But how he chose to address it was by basically calling the other dealers liars and that I'd find once I got down to them I'd get no better deal from them than I would from him.

I got some good advice from a buddy that works at a yet another, but non Honda dealer who said insist on having a completed contract from the distant dealerships before booking a pickup flight. That seems to me to be a great way to deal with the situation. If they'll do that at the price they claim, I'm golden. If they won't, I'll know something is fishy and I'll have no problem heading back in to Interstate Honda here in Fort Fun. Unfortunately, Interstate won't price match the apparent price. So that being the case, I can't afford to buy local if there truly is that much difference. Still no hard feelings from me towards them. But I'm not sure how they'll feel about me afterwards. I might be going to the Honda dealer in the next town over for service. ;)

Injun Joe
08-12-2014, 12:23 AM

Good stuff Ken. In my case, I wouldn't even need them to match for me to stay local. I'm willing to pay a LITTLE more because I believe in keeping local brick and mortars in business. But there are limits. For a purchase of this magnitude, I'd think 1-5% over would be reasonable, but not 10-15%.

jaygollner
08-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I think the advice I'm getting to hold out for what I ultimately want is sound, but then I didn't marry Bridget Bardot or Sophia Loren either if you follow me

You should share that with your wife and let us know what she thinks about that. Photos of your black eyes would be nice to.

Injun Joe
08-12-2014, 04:49 PM
You should share that with your wife and let us know what she thinks about that. Photos of your black eyes would be nice to.

Doubt it. We're pretty real about most things. Probably why we're still together after 32 years with it being a first marriage for both of us. Then again, it's not something I make a point of bringing up. :icon_wink:

(Another thing is we each ride our own bikes. I think that helps too!)

jaygollner
08-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Doubt it. We're pretty real about most things. Probably why we're still together after 32 years with it being a first marriage for both of us. Then again, it's not something I make a point of bringing up. :icon_wink:

(Another thing is we each ride our own bikes. I think that helps too!)
Or there's that

rbonds
08-12-2014, 07:16 PM
So, Maybe they are really great folks, but I'll share my experience. When I was shopping for my bike, the Chattanooga dealer had a leftover black 2013 F6B listed in Cycle Trader for a great price. I phoned them to confirm that they still had it, and they reported that they did. I only live about 1 1/2 hours away, so I told them I'd be there within 2 hours to buy it. On the way, I got phone message..."well, it turns out that this bike has $2,000 in options we've installed, so the price is actually $2,000 higher than what's published on Cycle Trader...". Sounds like the classic bait and switch to me. Thanks, but no thanks. I turned around and went back home...then bought my bike elsewhere.

Wild Bill
08-12-2014, 07:26 PM
So, Maybe they are really great folks, but I'll share my experience. When I was shopping for my bike, the Chattanooga dealer had a leftover black 2013 F6B listed in Cycle Trader for a great price. I phoned them to confirm that they still had it, and they reported that they did. I only live about 1 1/2 hours away, so I told them I'd be there within 2 hours to buy it. On the way, I got phone message..."well, it turns out that this bike has $2,000 in options we've installed, so the price is actually $2,000 higher than what's published on Cycle Trader...". Sounds like the classic bait and switch to me. Thanks, but no thanks. I turned around and went back home...then bought my bike elsewhere.

There is a number of these same complaints about this dealer online.

XKnight
08-12-2014, 08:35 PM

Yup, typical bait and switch. Avoid that kind of stealer at all costs. My local dealer honored their advertised price and didn't try to play any games with financing, prep/freight or extra accessories.

I've had other dealers over the years jack up the price after we had already agreed to a lower price and I always threatened to walk away and miraculously they would apologize and honor the original price to make the sale. That's one of the reasons why they are known as stealers.

olds34dude
08-12-2014, 09:12 PM
there are lots of ways to look at deals and as long as you are happy with it, you're happy, I'd recommend Performance Honda in Wesley Chapel, Fl. in my area, they were great to deal with and I feel service if needed will be good. The deal also depends on cash, trade etc, they allowed over 3k more on my trade and still discounted the bike, I wanted a black '14 and could have done better on a Red (slow one) '13 possibly, probably that is. There is another dealer less than a couple of miles from my house but the couple of times I have been there the salespeople(?) have been super dumb asses, I stopped to see an F6 and was shown a few year old white Wing, when I further in detail described what I was looking for, it was "oh, right out side" I said I don't think so and out we went, and there were not any , but there were a couple of trike ones and he said " oh it looks like that but with one wheel on the back". !find a dealer you like D.

Scotrod
08-12-2014, 09:23 PM
" oh it looks like that but with one wheel on the back".

LOL!!!

Pitiful,,, plum pitiful!!!!

F6Pilot
08-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Southern turns a high volume of bikes with people traveling in from everywhere to purchase. However, they do bolt on a lot of parts and jack the price accordingly. I would definitely get everything finalized before making the trip if that's the route you want to take. I'm local and bought mine there after negotiating a good deal last fall. However, I have not spent another dime in their store due to a total absence of customer service after the sale. Buy local or closer to home if you can make the deal is what I suggest.

Fleet
08-13-2014, 10:00 AM
I live a couple of hours away from Chattanooga. My wife and I travelled there to look at the F6B, BMW R1200RT and a Victory Vision about a month ago. I had been corresponding with a Southern Honda salesman, we'll call him #1. After initial contact with #1, I couldn't get a response back from him. We showed up at Southern Honda and asked for a different salesman, #2. Nice guy but he didn't know about the additional 1 year extended warranty. He said he'll check on it and get back to me. He never did. I also wanted a stock black standard but he reviewed his inventory list and said that he didn't have one. This was strange because they currently had a black one up on Ebay. Last week I called salesman #2 and asked about a price on a deluxe red model and he gave me some inflated price and he still didn't know about the 1 year extended warranty. They probably had 3 red's on the floor and 4 red's in crates on the floor.

MaxDrive
08-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Purchased my 2014 Valkyrie from Honda of Chattanooga, no problems at all. I live in Alabama and they were great to deal with and a waaaaaaaaaay better price than my local dealer who didn't even have a Valkyrie in stock.

Morpheous
08-13-2014, 10:41 AM
My experience was great because of the sales person. I also called them about the black deluxe but he was upfront with me about NOT getting it for the price listed because it had all the chrome goodies on it. There are some sales folks that just want to get you in the door and there are others who you trust and I have 5 friends that all bought from Chattanooga because of the salesman. And yes.....there are a couple of guys there that SHOULD NOT BE WORKING THERE!!

Injun Joe
08-13-2014, 10:54 AM
I live a couple of hours away from Chattanooga. My wife and I travelled there to look at the F6B, BMW R1200RT and a Victory Vision about a month ago. I had been corresponding with a Southern Honda salesman, we'll call him #1. After initial contact with #1, I couldn't get a response back from him. We showed up at Southern Honda and asked for a different salesman, #2. Nice guy but he didn't know about the additional 1 year extended warranty. He said he'll check on it and get back to me. He never did. I also wanted a stock black standard but he reviewed his inventory list and said that he didn't have one. This was strange because they currently had a black one up on Ebay. Last week I called salesman #2 and asked about a price on a deluxe red model and he gave me some inflated price and he still didn't know about the 1 year extended warranty. They probably had 3 red's on the floor and 4 red's in crates on the floor.

Very VERY similar to my experience. I'm inching ever closer to signing the deal locally. Today might be the day.

Injun Joe
08-13-2014, 01:20 PM
So the final numbers are in:

Russellville hung up on me when I told them I wanted the financing to be through Honda America. I kid you not -- they simply hung up without a word.

Chattanooga does come in lower than my local dealer: $842.60 to be exact. Even at face value, that's not enough to cover the cost of me flying out there and riding back. But face value doesn't begin to tell the story:

1) I'm not nearly as sure the deal is solid in Chattanooga as I am here. Here I will test ride the exact bike I'm getting before signing on the bottom line.

2) Both Chattanooga and Russellville keep trying to leave out the 4th year of warranty. I don't know what that's about exactly.

3) I know Chattanooga would try to upsell me to another bike. Even without that, there I'd be getting a red one rather than the black I'd prefer. (I can't shake the feeling that had I said I prefer red, they'd have tried to push me towards their "last one" loaded or a stock black, but that's just me, right? :shrug:

4) I know I'd be going out the door with a bag of parts for the $1,000 accessories. Locally, they are going to install them for no cost plus they'll scrounge a center stand from one of their trike conversions so I don't have to include that in the $1,000.

5) Here they will actually deliver the bike to my door if I want. Their store policy is to pick up and deliver for service work if the customer wants/needs. With Chattanooga, I'd be in for a 1,350 mile ride home which ain't all bad, but call me jaded: Riding across Kansas or Nebraska lengthwise would NOT be my choice of a maiden voyage.

So Interstate Honda of Fort Collins it shall be and I have nothing but good things to say about them thus far. I'd like to especially call out Antoine, the sales guy, for his patience and Fred, the owner, for making it happen and patiently explaining every step along the way.

Rayzar
08-13-2014, 03:47 PM
Say hello to my 2010 Sabre that I traded in when you pick it up. Tell Fred that Ray from Wichita said hi

So the final numbers are in:

Russellville hung up on me when I told them I wanted the financing to be through Honda America. I kid you not -- they simply hung up without a word.

Chattanooga does come in lower than my local dealer: $842.60 to be exact. Even at face value, that's not enough to cover the cost of me flying out there and riding back. But face value doesn't begin to tell the story:

1) I'm not nearly as sure the deal is solid in Chattanooga as I am here. Here I will test ride the exact bike I'm getting before signing on the bottom line.

2) Both Chattanooga and Russellville keep trying to leave out the 4th year of warranty. I don't know what that's about exactly.

3) I know Chattanooga would try to upsell me to another bike. Even without that, there I'd be getting a red one rather than the black I'd prefer. (I can't shake the feeling that had I said I prefer red, they'd have tried to push me towards their "last one" loaded or a stock black, but that's just me, right? :shrug:

4) I know I'd be going out the door with a bag of parts for the $1,000 accessories. Locally, they are going to install them for no cost plus they'll scrounge a center stand from one of their trike conversions so I don't have to include that in the $1,000.

5) Here they will actually deliver the bike to my door if I want. Their store policy is to pick up and deliver for service work if the customer wants/needs. With Chattanooga, I'd be in for a 1,350 mile ride home which ain't all bad, but call me jaded: Riding across Kansas or Nebraska lengthwise would NOT be my choice of a maiden voyage.

So Interstate Honda of Fort Collins it shall be and I have nothing but good things to say about them thus far. I'd like to especially call out Antoine, the sales guy, for his patience and Fred, the owner, for making it happen and patiently explaining every step along the way.

foodog2
08-14-2014, 10:25 AM

I bought a left over 13 deluxe a few weeks ago. I had no problems and would buy there again.

GothamVengeance
08-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Did you check with Sun Enterprises in Denver (Northglenn)? Call and ask for Scott Zess ("Scooter"). They still have about eight 2013 models. I just bought a black one 3 weeks ago and feel like I got it at a great price.

Rayzar
08-14-2014, 07:42 PM
I went to Sun before I went to Interstate Honda. When I started talking about what I could buy it elsewhere for they turned into jerks and wouldn't even talk price. This after saying they could meet or beat any price. 2 hours later I was signing papers and taking delivery from Interstate Honda in Ft Collins. It was worth the drive!

ddoom77
08-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Bought my 2013 deluxe at Southern Honda Memorial day weekend. Best dealership experience I've had in yrs.