PDA

View Full Version : Baggershield

F6badass
08-11-2014, 11:24 PM
I have been trying to purchase a baggershield 11-19 inch but I could not get thru, I got rite up to confirm order and it told me to contact seller anyone else had this problem?
And it's been before midnight . I just tried it again but now the price went back up

Thx

srt8-in-largo
08-11-2014, 11:33 PM
That sucks.

Exbmwrider
08-12-2014, 07:19 PM
I have been trying to purchase a baggershield 11-19 inch but I could not get thru, I got rite up to confirm order and it told me to contact seller anyone else had this problem?
And it's been before midnight . I just tried it again but now the price went back up

Thx

Try calling them in the morning. I bought a 19" vented windshield from them. Shortly after I installed it, the vent mechanism grenades into a million pieces. I called them, and the customer service was fantastic. They mailed out a replacement vent that day, and were very apologetic...the problem was in a part supplied by one of their vendors. Good people with great customer service!

CheckpointChcky
08-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Try calling them in the morning. I bought a 19" vented windshield from them. Shortly after I installed it, the vent mechanism grenades into a million pieces. I called them, and the customer service was fantastic. They mailed out a replacement vent that day, and were very apologetic...the problem was in a part supplied by one of their vendors. Good people with great customer service!

The exact same thing happened to me too. They sent me a whole new vent but I won't install it since I'm afraid the same thing will happen. Must be a materials flaw.

Scotrod
08-12-2014, 07:45 PM
. Good people with great customer service!

X2!!!!! :yes:

darcym
08-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm supposed to be getting a clearview shield tomorrow, and will have my baggershield for sale as soon as it's off. No vent, though.

brewcityf6b
08-12-2014, 09:02 PM
I ended up going with the Klock Werks flair. Want to buy my bagger shield?

F6badass
08-13-2014, 12:54 PM
I messaged them and they extended they discount and I called them yesterday and placed my order and they were very nice people to deal with.

Thanks guys

Morpheous
08-13-2014, 05:49 PM
I ended up going with the Klock Werks flair. Want to buy my bagger shield?

I may b interested in ur shield.

Exbmwrider
08-13-2014, 05:50 PM
The exact same thing happened to me too. They sent me a whole new vent but I won't install it since I'm afraid the same thing will happen. Must be a materials flaw.

They told me thenew vent plastic knobs, etc. were made by a different supplier. I've had no issues with the new vent. Install with confidence.

brewcityf6b
08-13-2014, 09:51 PM
I may b interested in ur shield.
It's yours if interested. Send me a PM if interested.