PDA

View Full Version : AROMA THERAPY

Westernbiker
08-15-2014, 09:58 AM
A scent that can ease anxiety, promote a sensation of security,
calmness and control, in any uncomfortable situation.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous
by letting the Government take care of him better take a
closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

Kurare79
08-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Haha :icon_biggrin: I've got the feeling America and guns is like germany and the open speed highways :icon_mrgreen:

Retired Army
08-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Two influences that will be part of society until the end of time are racism and guns.

SmallPasture
08-15-2014, 11:56 AM

I do enjoy the aroma of spent gunpowder. It always reminds me of summers spent plinking with my Grandpa at the junkyard. We would spend all saturday afternoon sitting on the tailgate of his pickup, him w/ his 1911 .45 and me w/ my lever action .22 just plinking the afternoon away. God I miss him!

Westernbiker
08-15-2014, 12:05 PM
I do enjoy the aroma of spent gunpowder. It always reminds me of summers spent plinking with my Grandpa at the junkyard. We would spend all saturday afternoon sitting on the tailgate of his pickup, him w/ his 1911 .45 and me w/ my lever action .22 just plinking the afternoon away. God I miss him!

I too remember the days going out with my dad plinking with the 22. Sometimes he would bring the 270, I was about 10 years old and shooting that rifle was a real treat. Then dad bought me a 12 gage shotgun, I still have it. He bought a clay pigeon thrower and we would go out in the desert and have a blast. My dad is 91 years old now but still pretty active despite his very poor eye site and hearing loss. I took him out shooting last year and he had a blast. I let him shoot my 44 magnum, 1 shot and he put it down and said 'That gun is no fun to shoot' LMAO!!!!!:crackup: As soon as it cools down here in the desert I will take him out again. He has a black powder 50 cal. pistol he has never shot and he wants to shoot it. That should be an experience.:yikes:

SmallPasture
08-15-2014, 12:07 PM
I too remember the days going out with my dad plinking with the 22. Sometimes he would bring the 270, I was about 10 years old and shooting that rifle was a real treat. Then dad bought me a 12 gage shotgun, I still have it. He bought a clay pigeon thrower and we would go out in the desert and have a blast. My dad is 91 years old now but still pretty active despite his very poor eye site and hearing loss. I took him out shooting last year and he had a blast. I let him shoot my 44 magnum, 1 shot and he put it down and said 'That gun is no fun to shoot' LMAO!!!!!:crackup: As soon as it cools down here in the desert I will take him out again. He has a black powder 50 cal. pistol he has never shot and he wants to shoot it. That should be an experience.:yikes:

Love hearing it Western!!! Your dad sounds like a hoot! :clap2:

Westernbiker
08-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Love hearing it Western!!! Your dad sounds like a hoot! :clap2:

Yeah, he is a pretty good guy, he has some major faults though but I guess we all do.

shooter
08-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Gunpowder and Hoppe"s #9. If you could bottle it I would wear it every day.

Scotrod
08-15-2014, 08:19 PM
I prefer nitromethane,,, :icon_twisted: :stirthepot: