PDA

View Full Version : Bike MP3 a really great group to deal with!

NCF6B
08-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Pete and Niki at Bike MP3 are a really class act to deal with. I've bought a number of accessories from them and have never been disappointed. Both the quality of the parts and their willingness to help those of us who are technically challenged but determined to do it ourselves is really appreciated. Thanks guys for never leaving me in lurch! Chuck

Richie
08-21-2014, 01:27 PM
They were a big help for me. Great people to do business with.

Richie

SmallPasture
08-21-2014, 01:58 PM
Pete and Niki at Bike MP3 are a really class act to deal with. I've bought a number of accessories from them and have never been disappointed. Both the quality of the parts and their willingness to help those of us who are technically challenged but determined to do it ourselves is really appreciated. Thanks guys for never leaving me in lurch! Chuck

They were a big help for me. Great people to do business with.

Richie

+1 ^

1pocket
08-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Well I have a different view, I've called and left messages twice and they have not responded. I bought the day led setup but they sent the wrong units, because even in their install video it show a different kind of connector than I have on the 6. do other wings have smaller connectors for the turn signal lights? Anyway a call back would be nice, poor customer service IMHO. :banghead:

Darryl

bertrider
08-26-2014, 01:24 PM
I purchased a CB fitment kit for the F6B and they were very helpful. And the CB works exactly as it should. Well designed.