PDA

View Full Version : Military humor, more to come, lets read yours, post it here!

Westernbiker
08-22-2014, 01:59 PM
One day a C-130 was just cruising along when an F-18 fighter pulled up along side. The fighter pilot got on the radio and said. 'Watch this" He did a 4 point barrel roll and got back on the radio and asked. "What did ya think of that?" The C-130 pilot was not impressed and radioed back. "That's nothing, watch this!" and the big C-130 just cruised along for a few minutes, when its pilot got back on the radio and asked the fighter pilot. "What did ya think of that?" The fighter pilot was confused, as the big C-130 just cruised along. He asked. "Think of what?" The C-130 pilot responded. 'Oh, I got up, walked around to stretch my legs, went to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a donut." :icon_mrgreen:

Westernbiker
08-22-2014, 02:04 PM
As a group of soldiers stood in formation at an Army Base, the Drill Sergeant said, "All right! All you idiots fall out."
As the rest of the squad wandered away, one soldier remained at attention.
The Drill Instructor walked over until he was eye-to-eye with him, and then raised a single eyebrow. The soldier smiled and said, "Sure was a lot of 'em, huh, sir?" :crackup:

SmallPasture
08-22-2014, 07:28 PM
One day a C-130 was just cruising along when an F-18 fighter pulled up along side. The fighter pilot got on the radio and said. 'Watch this" He did a 4 point barrel roll and got back on the radio and asked. "What did ya think of that?" The C-130 pilot was not impressed and radioed back. "That's nothing, watch this!" and the big C-130 just cruised along for a few minutes, when its pilot got back on the radio and asked the fighter pilot. "What did ya think of that?" The fighter pilot was confused, as the big C-130 just cruised along. He asked. "Think of what?" The C-130 pilot responded. 'Oh, I got up, walked around to stretch my legs, went to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a donut." :icon_mrgreen:

Wow..didn't realize Coors light burned when it shoots outta your nose!

Westernbiker
08-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Pierre the famous French fighter pilot

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says, "Pierre, kiss me!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

"What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the famous French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing?", asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!" They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!" Our hero, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river.

Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, what in the hell do you think you're doing?"

Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre the famous French fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!"

The value of an Officer VS a NCO

A 2LT was walking home from work one day, when he noticed a little boy sitting on the sidewalk.
The little boy was playing with a pile of shit. Curious, the 2LT walked over to the little boy and asked him "Why are you playing with a pile of shit?" The little boy replied "I'm building an NCO". The 2LT, amused by this, ran back to the company to get his captain. Upon returning to the little boy, who was still playing with the pile of shit, the Captain asked "Son, what are you doing?" The little boy looked up at him and said " I'm building an NCO". The captain being equally amused insisted that they return and get the 1SG. When the three returned the little boy, still playing with his pile of shit, was asked by the 1SG "Son, what are you doing?" The little boy again replied "I'm building and NCO". "Why are you building an NCO?" asked the 1SG. The little boy paused and responded "Because I don't have enough shit to build an officer"

"Well," snarled the tough old Navy Chief to the bewildered Seaman.
"I suppose after you get discharged from the Navy,
you'll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and piss on my grave."

"Not me, Chief!" the Seaman replied.
"Once I get out of the Navy, I'm never going to stand in line again!"

Westernbiker
08-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Wow..didn't realize Coors light burned when it shoots outta your nose!

OUCH!!!:crackup: