PDA

View Full Version : Sneakin' Peeks

Cheesyryder
08-24-2014, 07:35 PM
As of the last 8 days of ownership, I have gotten more compliments on the F6'er then ever before.
Lately been noticing people Peeking at the F6'er (One guy stood out in a street to peek, even!), anybody else get this??
Todd:icon_biggrin:

F6B1911
08-24-2014, 07:48 PM
Yes, I get this quite often, and the Harley guys seem the most curious.
Most Peekers have no clue what it is, no one believes it is a Goldwing or a Honda, but it is rebadged.
Don't ever pull into a Harley dealer parking lot, you'll get everyone drooling and asking questions for an hour.

XKnight
08-24-2014, 07:53 PM
I was out riding my F6B today and noticed a lady in a fancy Lexus waving at me at a stoplight. Not sure if it was because she liked the F6B or just my natural good looks that drew her attention. .batman-smilie.

Steve 0080
08-24-2014, 09:41 PM
had to be the bike............"fireybat"

Darkknight
08-25-2014, 09:06 AM
I was at a charity ride / benefit at Mt Snow VT this weekend having a hitch installed on my F6B. The process took about 4 hrs.
It was funny. The non-Harley guys would come by and ask questions, the Harley guys didn't want to like it, didn't want to look at it, but couldn't seem to stop looking at it. Like a bad accident, you don't want to look but sometimes you just can't help yourself.
:lolup:

decubitus
08-25-2014, 09:47 AM
I was at a charity ride last Saturday. I noticed 4 people standing around my F6. Went up to them and one of the guys asked "When did Honda start making the Squid?" It took me a couple seconds to realize they thought it was a new model because of badges made for me. It took all my will power to not mess with their heads and say "2012 was the first run!" Had to tell them it is a Goldwing. There you go, Hambly...another good compliment.

Deer Slayer
08-25-2014, 09:48 AM
I was riding Sunday with two friends on full size Wings. I was in drag position. Some of the HD riders did not wave at the 2 Wings in front, however waved quickly at me as I appeared to them to be a bagger. How silly can you be?:crazy2:

Deer Slayer
08-25-2014, 09:55 AM
I was out riding my F6B today and noticed a lady in a fancy Lexus waving at me at a stoplight. Not sure if it was because she liked the F6B or just my natural good looks that drew her attention. .batman-smilie.

Careful not to strike your head on doorways. :poke: I had a Dude roll down his window a snap a photo with a large camera in Roanoke, Va? :yikes::gay:?

SmallPasture
08-25-2014, 10:54 AM
I was at a charity ride last Saturday. I noticed 4 people standing around my F6. Went up to them and one of the guys asked "When did Honda start making the Squid?" It took me a couple seconds to realize they thought it was a new model because of badges made for me. It took all my will power to not mess with their heads and say "2012 was the first run!" Had to tell them it is a Goldwing. There you go, Hambly...another good compliment.

That's awesome!!

SmallPasture
08-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Careful not to strike your head on doorways. :poke: I had a Dude roll down his window a snap a photo with a large camera in Roanoke, Va? :yikes::gay:?

Deer Slayer, I had the exact same experience this weekend riding in San Antonio, which we never do. The lovely wife was behind me on her spyder, which I keep a close eye on in those big beautiful mirrors, I notice a silver Z370 staying right beside her on loop 410 in San Antonio. I back off in order to get the car to move on along and sure enough as he's passing me I see the passenger w/ a large format camera pointed at bike level.....struck me as odd. With the stunning Mrs. SmallPasture in tow I seldom get noticed!

olds34dude
08-25-2014, 06:02 PM
........ya I think the Harley guys think it's a road glide...

XKnight
08-25-2014, 06:12 PM
........ya I think the Harley guys think it's a road glide...

There is a slight resemblance until you actually ride them both.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MDWkwIUSSxo/UYJT7KITCPI/AAAAAAAAAfE/mWoN-AseQLg/s1600/H-D-CVO-Road-Glide-vs-Honda-Gold-Wing-F6B_002a.jpg