PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Conn.?

phlaug
08-29-2014, 07:41 AM
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Not an F6B owner yet, but a prospective one. I found that on the Honda Fury forum there were quite a number of prospects, and that they found it useful to get their questions out of the way and get ideas before they took the plunge, so I'm taking their lead.

I'm wondering if there are any F6B owners in Conn. -- central Conn. being best -- who I could meet up with the to see the bike in person (in a more relaxed atmosphere than at the stealership).

This would also let me take a picture and do some PhotoShopping to see if it's what I want. You see, I have a 1991 GoldWing with a sidecar... and I'm thinking I'd to replace the GoldWing with the F6B!

(I also have the aforementioned Fury, and Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC and Suzuki GSX-R750, so I'm not solely a sidecar hack...)

Thanks,
Phil

DMAGOLDRDR
08-29-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Not an F6B owner yet, but a prospective one. I found that on the Honda Fury forum there were quite a number of prospects, and that they found it useful to get their questions out of the way and get ideas before they took the plunge, so I'm taking their lead.

I'm wondering if there are any F6B owners in Conn. -- central Conn. being best -- who I could meet up with the to see the bike in person (in a more relaxed atmosphere than at the stealership).

This would also let me take a picture and do some PhotoShopping to see if it's what I want. You see, I have a 1991 GoldWing with a sidecar... and I'm thinking I'd to replace the GoldWing with the F6B!

(I also have the aforementioned Fury, and Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC and Suzuki GSX-R750, so I'm not solely a sidecar hack...)

Thanks,
Phil

Well if you know of the once famous Marcus Dairy in Danbury CT, you can usually find two of us there on Sunday Mornings. It is now a Panera Bread.... I usually have my Red F6B but may also show up on a Blue&Silver Valkyrie Interstate OR Black 78 GL1000. I have many of the popular accy, on mine and another F6B rider shows up on a Black Deluxe with very little changed. Your welcome to look, sit and ask away. I am full of useless info LOL. I also have an old wing with a Sidecar but seldom do I show up on that. If you plan to stop in some Sunday AM let me know and I will be sure to ride the F6.... I get there about 9am and if we have no ride planned will stay for an hour or so.